Dark_Metamorphosis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm giving up on updating my project thread.. someone must be trolling with me..
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    I managed to upload the thread correctly now (took me a loong time though). I'm not sure why the code is messing around like that, but after I droped the BBcode section and just edited everything in the rich text section again, I got it to work for some reason.. very weird.
    seita
    seita
    yeah the wysiwyg editor on this forum translates to bb code weirdly.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    I hope I won't get any more trouble on future edits :p Most of my thread doesn't need any updates now though, so that's a plus.
    Omg! My whole project thread magically turned into BB-code only.. fml.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Ye I might as well do that. The thing is that when I use Rich text and tries to center the entire thing, It's always some text or some pictures that wont center.. and the spoiler tags get messed up sometimes as well. It's pretty frustrating. But I'm gonna try use the BBCode only from now on.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    I'm getting really sick of updating my thread to be honest. After I save it adds code that I havn't even put in there.. messing up my thread over and over. When I change it again, and save, there's something else that goes wrong (like spoiler tags being broken etc.). I have tried to update my thread for 1 and a half hour now only using BBCode, but It keeps messing up my thread and adding code that I havn't put in there at all..
    Shaz
    Shaz
    I find they're not too bad when you first post. It's when I edit that it starts doing weird things.
    I just wrote a sort of 'guide' to a member of community, describing a more beginners friendly guide to Moghunters Achievements script. So I thought I might upload it here to help others that have problems with it. Is that a big no-no?
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    And I meant Casper's script of course, not mogs *slaps self*
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    ya that achievements script was awsome to use!
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    I'm glad it worked out for you DP! I'll try and get to the quest script soon! I'm a bit busy working on my project at the moment, but I will reply to you as soon as I can :)
    Why did Des get banned? :o
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    idk, but i think theres been alot of ban-hammering lately...
    LionHeart48
    LionHeart48
    You guys realized this just now? I mentioned Des getting banned along with Gomi Boy a while ago.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    @Lionheart Yep, I realized it yesterday.. seems like he had a nick-change as well and that was one of the reasons I didn't notice.. Been away for the entire weekend, and I didn't see him banned last week.
    Wah! Making a nice project thread is hard! Every time I update something I can't help to feel like It's still not good enough :<
    LoneWolfDon
    LoneWolfDon
    I know the feeling well. And often we're our own worst critics. Good luck with your project.
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    Too bad there isnt a templete for projects that everyone could use.
    How does Vincent Feracordis sound as a name for a Main Protagonist? English translation: Vincent Beastheart xd
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    and 1000's and 1000's of people in the world is called Vincent.. vague comparison there man xd

I bet I could name 1000's of media productions that is using that name (Final fantasy 7 character named Vincent etc,etc.)
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Darn, I appologize I just realized my post sounded really harsh.. not my intention. What I meant was that people will probably think about other media when hearing that name, but no I didn't take it from beast in Beauty and the Beast :)
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    its ok, sorta has a unknown past/ secret ring to it.
    The feeling you get when you are done with the mapping of an entire boarder of a continent, and realize you have the eventing left >D back to work..
    Kaelan
    Kaelan
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Hehe auch! Well, It's just to suck it up and dust it off and take the bull by the horn again xD
    What's the best forum section to post a thread to show some of your planned mechanics for your game, and get some feedback on it?, along with some tips on how to implement it?
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Would my own project thread suffice?
    Reynard Frost
    Reynard Frost
    Yes. That is exactly what your project thread is for.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Allright cool, I'm working on the last pieces for my updated project thread so I thought I could release some information about these new functions in a post, before updating the whole thing.
    had a wonderful night with a 40 degree fever.. couldn't sleep for the entire night since I was ventilating to the degree where my whole bodhy was aching.. ugh feel like a Zombie today! Think I got it from my sisters daughter :S
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Thanks for all the tips! I'm sure they will help out a lot! I can't remember the last time I had a fever that made my whole body hurts.. I could barely go to the bathroom last night since my back was hurting so bad! When I finally got up the whole room was spinning instead, so it was a hazzle just getting to the bathroom.. real crazy Oo
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    Yow. TryNight Nurse or a similar knockouty thing?
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    I'm not following you, sowwy :(
    Wah! Getting a bit stuck on my game again.. I'm so bad at coming up with skills, and a skill system and it takes away my focus.. can't work on anything at all just because of it..ugh.
    Stevie
    Stevie
    Oh yeah I know that feeling. What kind of thing are you aiming for?
    Blade
    Blade
    If you want, I can help you with skills :3
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    @Stevie: That's the thing, I'm not really sure what I'm aiming for. When I started up my project I just wanted a basic 'skills on level up' kinda system, but now I want something different. I was thinking about having my magical resources having a impact on it (since they are a big part of my game).

@Hellcat That would be lovely, I tell you that. I just need to figure out a system that would work...
    Listening to the OST of Castlevania - Symphony of the Night! I hate to use the word but It's 'orgasmic' like always! *Forever spellbound*
    Chaosgod_Espér
    Chaosgod_Espér
    okay.. i´ll say it for you

This orgasmic soundtrack is so fricking orgasmic - dada da dadaaam i´m loving it :D
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Haha! I couldn't agree more ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

stock analyst lady
Well, since I'm in lockdown, I guess it's finally time to get serious into rpgmaking... almost 20 years later.
Forbidden - You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FIL