Dark_Metamorphosis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Been playing FF9 all night! Oh the nostalgia! Actually found a error in the game for the first time! When leaving South gate there is a map where city of 'Lindblum' is spelled as Lindbulm, which way is it? :S
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    In a game that size, only a typo! Lindblum :)
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    True that! Just found it funny that I Havn't noticed that before! I don't know how many times I've played that game :p
    Feeling exhausted today.. trying to change my game into the better but my brain won't cooperate today.. sigh.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    That happens a lot. Need any help?
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    I would say I do.. but I'm not entierly sure what I need help with haha, if you know what I mean? :p
    Woah.. starting to get lots of events to keep track on now.. I think I should write down which events that are fully done, and which I need to get back to! xD
    You know that you lack sleep, when you wake up with the face against the keyboard...
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    I can top that. I stayed up for 2 days playing halo 4 and somehow fell asleep on the kitchen table with a half empty monster in my hand.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    The feeling you get when waking up like that is kinda priceless. Feels like a bad hangover :D
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    damn straight. the lights hurt, the roomn spins and you wonder what the hell happened while trying to get the bathroom to piss all at the same time.
    Just finished watching 'Rise of the Guardians', really sweet movie! I just wish I would have watched it during christmas instead :(
    I have been a good lad today! Done with cleaning the whole apartment, makin dinner and taking care of the dishes.. time to relax!
    Been trying to implement light effects today, Got the effects to work, but the opacity messed up my scrolling texts, and choises window... sadly :(
    Gonna take a shot at parallax mapping, doomed much? (I'm just so fed up with tilesets at the moment)..
    Saractear
    Saractear
    The only downside to parallax mapping is that the maps will really add up size-wise for your game. If you do go the parallax route, use Victor Sant's fog script. for layering.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Is it a big difference in size? Ye I was about to get Yanfly's layer script first, but since Victor's got multi layering and also fogs and stuff it seems like the same deal with some more feautures :) I'm not really sure if I will be able to parallax map in the first place, I just know the basics so far and I'm working on my first map right now. I'm just so frustrated with the tilesets at the moment, been working out alot of recolored tilesets aswell and It's just a pa...
    Been polishing on my demo again, fixing up messed up dialouges and the minor bugs that was left. A full 'fixed' demo, will be uploaded tomorrow and I hope everything will be fixed by then :)
    I was thinking about asking someone to let's play my game and add some critisicm about my demo. Would help me out alot to hear opinions from someone, and see what I should work on! I'm not sure where I should post such a request though..
    Is the struggle really worth it?
    Psyker
    Psyker
    From my experience if you want something bad enough there will almost always be a struggle at one point or another.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    That's some words of wisdom, and I totally agree! I'm just trying to figure out if the struggle of me wanting it, is worth it in the end.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

There's another Humble Bundle available now for RPG developer assets, this time focused somewhat more towards pixel art style games.
Ive got a long lost half uncle. Thats real cool.
I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linkster99