Dark_Metamorphosis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I dont get why mouve-routes works differently from an auto-run than inside a move route from an event. It's the same process but they doesn't display the same outcome... why is this? (VXace)
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I've always gotten the same result regardless of where I use them. Maybe you'll need to open a support thread and show your two move routes so someone can see what is going on?
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Ye I have made a thread about it, apologize for posting it here, I'm just so annoyed about it. I will post some more in-depth of my two different move routes and explain the different outcomes I get.
    Doing sheep on Osu!, doing sheep on dota, doing sheep overall. Maybe I should surrend my Friday evening and go to bed and watch a movie xD
    Gothic Lolita
    Gothic Lolita
    Today was terrible for me too. Tried very hard to continue playing on Forza Motorsport 6 Apex, but turned out terrible. Then tried to work on rpg maker, couldn't get a clear mind. Then trying to run Euro Truck Simulator 2, then my pc decided to keep on rebooting, after that, I was done with today. :|

So I know this feel. *hugs* (\ô/)
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Hehe tried some Osu! today as well but the flow is not with me this week so decided to work some on the game, and then I hit some roadblocks there too. Life is not easy sometimes :/ xd

Well, I know it will get better when I'm in a better mood, so happy thoughts! ;D
    Gothic Lolita
    Gothic Lolita
    For rpg maker I have too less time for the moment. :|
    Mostlikely I can get about 2 hours a day, where I can do what I really want to do. :|
    And that's often not even enough time, for really log in somewhere. :( (\ô/)
    Done tons of work today! 

- Fixed every animation sprite for all lanters/candles etc.

- Fixed most of my emotion sprites for all charactes.

- 5 new spells animated

- Polished up 2 maps

- Polished dialouge in 4 different scenes

- Added all skills for my overworld abilities menu/ Function menu (Including progress for areas).

*Pats self on shoulder*
    Reactions: 2 people
    Gothic Lolita
    Gothic Lolita
    Congratulation to your progress and that's actually a really huge progress. :)
    The best I ever had, was 1 map a day with all the events. :|  (\ô/)
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Good job! Stuff like battle animations take forever to do, so kudos on that.
    Headache pops in as soon as I shall work some on my game. God dayum it. Just gonna keep it together and work on it anyway ^^
    VideoWizard
    VideoWizard
    You don't get those often, I hope. Usually when I get one, it's due to either too much tension or from being dehydrated. Hopefully you can still get some work done.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Got some work done :D
    This on repeat when parallaxing my maps makes my heart warm and fuzzy, and my body full of energy! READY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
    Reactions: 1 person
    AnimaScorpius
    AnimaScorpius
    Rammstein is always awesome :p even if i never understand what they say.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Indeed they are, I understand some of what they are singing since I was reading German in class :D
    Gonna take a break from game-making and watch some new season Penny Dreaful! woho! (While eating some goodie goodies) :)
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Sounds good. For me its Aveyond till I beat it. It is tough to beat on Hard mode.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Sounds like fun! Im playing Final fantasy 9 on steam now, finally released and I finally bought it. So have a lot of fun hours ahead of me when I take some breaks from making my game :)
    Gonna continue playing some Final fantasy 9 on Steam. I usually get inspired and motivated when I play an RPG that I really love :D

Why is creating a battle-system so incredibly taunting? :(
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Doesnt seem so hard to speed run it though when you can speed up the game :p
    Balako
    Balako
    yes but doesnt ingame timer speed up too ?
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Not sure, I did try it on the festival of the hunt and the clock was still ticking normally. Could be that the in-game time speeds up though :)
    Finally managed to work out my overworld skills to work the way I want them, shortcut key to bring up the menu and equip them, showing the player which skill is activated :)

Still not sure what I feel about the Skill Icon though, and I'm not sure if equiping them is fun enough without actually controlling the ability hotkey wise with animations, but hey at least I got past this obstacle :)

View attachment 37320

View attachment 37321

View attachment 37322
    Getting back after a pretty long absence and the first thing I notice is that I rated my own game in my downloads file, way to go man!  :headshake:
    Just gonna look forward now and try to make a game that I can be proud of, instead of puting so much preassure on myself to make it feel like perfection...
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Yeah, as time goes on things can be done differently or better or graphically enhanced. You also get more knowledge as a developer over time.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    I agree on that part, Its just that I put too much preassure on everything and it ends up holding me back because of it. Just because Im sort of a perfectionist, and Im never satisfied with what I create xd
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I'm really bad about that when I draw. I want the sketch to match what I am copying off of. Sometimes though I push too hard. Good luck with your game.
    Steam havng issues, anyone else?
    Nathanial
    Nathanial
    It's fine now. This happens every once in awhile when some servers reboot and stuff. Only lasts a few minutes and it's rare and usually unnoticeable :p .
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Tuesdays are maintenance days for Steam, and it goes down a bit.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Oh I see. No wonder :)
    Just making sure before I do anything stupid, since this is my first time posting a thread about this particular topic? Where would it be suitable to ask about fantasy sound effects bundles (Free or from the rpg maker store)?
    Sharm
    Sharm
    To find it? Resource Requests.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    @Sharm Ye, or asking for a free website that provides good quality sound effects that would fit well with a fantasy setting. Or any bundles that could be bought (I only seem to find sound effects for sci-fi themed games in the store). Guess I could have a look at the resource requests and see if it could lead me in the right direction. Thank you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.
Today I found out that ladybirds\ladybugs are apparently named for the Virgin Mary. They're also known as God's cows in some places.
J0pac wrote on CrowStorm's profile.
The sad reaction was not because I want you to credit me. (terms clearly say no need to credit) but because those maps are meant to be used as inspiration or guidence. You are ofcourse alowed to use them however you want :)
I'm an adult married woman

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Macblink