Dark_Metamorphosis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Finally free from the flu... (Even though I enjoyed being in bed all day watching movies xD) but now I can hopefully start working on my project a bit :)
    Celianna
    Celianna
    HIgh five for surviving the flu.
    Why is it that when I actually have a lot of time and motivation to work on the project, it just happened that life treats me with a sore throat and a fever... Everything is against me! xD
    Sore throat is lovely.
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    Have some honey, they are good for your throat
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Yep, a cup of warm lemon tea and honey. My best friend at the moment.
    KanaX
    KanaX
    Make yourself feel better by acknowledging that at least you don't have a stuffed nose! Those are the worst.
    Waah, I have so many states but the script I'm using when scanning enemies can just show the resistance of 8 of them... I'm thinking that having states that's connected to an element (burn, freeze) to have a lesser chance of sucess, based on the resistance of said element.
    Gosh the mood. One of those times when your mind is telling you to give up :p God damn it >,<
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Do eeeeet! Yes, I shall do eeeet! It's just...
    Geoff Moore
    Geoff Moore
    JUST NOTHING!!! Do you like cookies or something? Get a cookie (or equivalent), put it out of arm's reach and don't consume it until you've completed your goal.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Even better promise to buy yourself something nice but not until your goal is met.
    I think I give up on trying to make my game into something more special than what it is. Features can be a pain in the ass sometimes, so might as well keep it simple...
    Why do I suck at creating a battle-system? WHAAAAI? Is it really that hard? :(
    sabao
    sabao
    Short answer: yes. How much of it is being built from scratch?
    Milena
    Milena
    You can ask my friend, he's good at that.
    C-C-C-Cashmere
    C-C-C-Cashmere
    yes it is really hard. making a good game is difficult. keep going! you cam struggle through it!
    If you want a marvelous game, I recommend Ori and the blind forest! It's definetaly my game of the year so far! Amazing soundtrack, amazing art style, amazing controls and gameplay, heartbreaking story. As a fan of metroidvania platformers this game is one of the best games I've played in a long time :D . No game is perfect but It's REALLY hard to find any cons. Just waaaow!
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Yeah I've been really really enjoying it too.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    That looks really interesting. I may actually pick it up.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    I recommend you to do it Sharm. Even if you are not that into castlevania, metroid or similar platformers I think you will find the game cool. It's really amazing and the fact that It's only 20 dollars on steam as well makes it a must buy!
    Divinity: Original Sin is quite the challange :p
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Never played Divine Divinity, but I must say that I enjoy it just as much as Baldur's gate, nevewinter night and Icewind dale for sure. It has all the old school rpg elements but with neat graphic and combinations of spells. It's an amzing game for sure :)
    Nirwanda
    Nirwanda
    So much old school goodness coming out lately. I guess it's time to sell a kidney for a hardware upgrade. :p
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    I need to get back into it. I made it to the wastelands and then just sorta stopped.
    Maaah! I give up... Now I have another weird problem with my computer (Nothing too big, but extremely annoying). I hope It's not my GPU this time, I recently bought one. Should be covered by the warranty but still.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    we also have to take in consideration older games don't necessary have the best coding who can make them incompatible with new graphics card !
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    That's something I have considered as well. Might be something with my drivers, or that the game just run really bad with it. I think that's most likely since I can play a lot of other games for hours upon hours (played DayZ all weekend and It's famous for its high preassure on the computer) and it has never happened.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    I just find it extremely annoying since Osu! is something I play more or less every day.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm back from my visit to my family. Was really great to see them again after a year even if I had to get tested for covid for the visit.
Sometimes... I do absolutely genius things... But then I counteract that by spending all day trying to figure out what's wrong with my event creator... Only to learn I commented out some lines in MV... Not even in my plugin. This must be why villains "true heroes" don't win in the end. :kaoswt:
Procrastination at it's finest.
annnnd after 2 days lol... and I still feel I need to work out a few kinks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krin92