Dark_Metamorphosis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Finally implemented a serious 'To-do-list' when it comes to things that I need to do with the project. I have to say that things get done when following one, I really recommend it! :D
    Playing around with some custom skill formulas, and I actually figured out how I can make one of my mechanics for a system called "gadgets". Will be a lot of fun to implement these now that I got it covered :D
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Awesome. I love figuring out cool things like that.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    It wasn't anything massive, since I'm extremely bad at scripting. But now I can check if a enemy is inflicted with a state or several states and change specific skill to act accordingly. It's the combinations of these that the player needs to figure out with their gadgets, to change a spells normal fucntion, or add to it :)
    JacobM
    JacobM
    woo hoo!
    Polished up all my skill icons and menu icons so they fit together a lot better! (Or as Indrah would say It was a clusterf*ck) :D Took me longer to fix than I wanted though :/
    Avery
    Avery
    Hey, show don't tell ;D We wanna see it!
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    I will have a small update on my thread soon, so you are welcome to stop by :D
    All armors, weapons and skills added for my game! Now I just need to balance everything and make some new skills for the enemies and my new demo version should be ready for release :D
    I'm still at a loss on how I will balance my game, ugh I thought I had everything figured out... I WONT GIVE UP!
    StarkinGyra
    StarkinGyra
    Yea don't give up.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    focus on fun instead of balance (since it is impossible to balance for everyone). Sometimes balance can lead to boring fights too.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I agree with AwesomeCool the fun factor is what really makes a game. That and an engaging story. Keep moving forward.
    Finally back again! Argh! PSU went to sheet so no comupter :(
    JacobM
    JacobM
    Woo WB. Ive had a PSU go bad too. No fun.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Sound likes Back to Past about 1900's till it gets replaced. Hopefully it won't cost too much. I'll send you an IM using smoke signals or morse code till then.
    Finally got my new mouse! I like it a lot, but It's insanely hard to play osu! with a new mouse xD
    Gothic Lolita
    Gothic Lolita
    I'm glad you got your new mouse, I need still wait for a new one. ;)

But my broken smartphone must be replaced first. :D (\s/)
    Chester
    Chester
    A pet mouse is nice but a cat is better :3 meow because its easier to play with cats than mice :3
    God damn it, didnt realize my anti malware license was over, and of course I end up with malware on my computer. UGH
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    Half of those things put viruses on your computer, best way to make sure their product is continually needed.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    I have an anti-malware product but I didn't have a live secure anymore due to the license. My AV blocks a virus in case It's trying to install, but the malware slips through. Got rid of it with my anti malware software at least.
    This overworld spells idea I had seems to be a bit trickier than I initially thought.
    Chester
    Chester
    S-Soul Steal m-meow...
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    MHRob, I would love that script only if I could open up a scene menu with a specific skill category. I will have a set amount of field skills, and with that skills all the spells of the actor will be shown. I have put up a thread that will be published later on, with my issues :p
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Sounds pretty cool. Hopefully you will get the help you need.
    Why, oh why am I always this tired? -.-
    Kes
    Kes
    Maybe you are also a bit anaemia? Lack of iron in the blood can make you very tired, and if your days are messed up, it could be that you're not eating a balanced diet - as a separate thing from the sugar one.
    Kes
    Kes
    anaemic, not anaemia/
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Too much coffee can cause that too. I don't drink coffee myself but it takes anywhere from 15-30 min to fall asleep. I also heard those that fall asleep right away are probably missing sleep. Ksjp17 could have a point. Maybe get your vitamins tested to see if their is a deficiency.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Job concerns. Love where I work, but I have severe anxiety while I'm outside at night.
It's nice to see the evolution of my game: Here is a video with the first WIP:
Sparky89 wrote on ShadowHawkDragon's profile.
Your Art and work look incredible! Thankyou!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luchalu97