Recent content by Darkheretic

1. Darkheretic

Store disscount

:thumbsup-left::guffaw::thumbsup-right:Thats awesome, thanks for this. I'll be sure to put this to use!
  2. Darkheretic

Store disscount

Haha I shouldnt be allowed to post early mornings or late in the evening as I just thought as I posted I could easily copy and past his shops over and edit the prices for the new items accordingly (I was literally thinking i'd have to rewrite the shop over and over while redoing the percentage)...
  3. Darkheretic

Store disscount

Thank you both for confirming my thoughts about using variables, I had a feelings thats the route I'd have to take. The part that had me stumped was incorporating the percentages, I was thinking of just deducting the percentage manually making a different shop for each variable. I soon realized...
  4. Darkheretic

Store disscount

I'm putting a "lady's man" merchant in the game that follows the party everywhere they go. I want him to give a discount bassed on how many girls are in your party, 5% each girl for a max of 15%. How would i do this?
  5. Darkheretic

To those reading this title...

Ello George, Nice to meet you and thanks for the welcome. =9
  6. Darkheretic

I'll have to look into those for sure, any recommendations for horror or gore themes? I'm guessing i go to resource request pages? Or is there a place I can browse whats available? Sorry for the juvenile questions but I figure I might as well ask here since this is the direction my post went.:2k32:
  7. Darkheretic

Clever, I don't know what my obsession with the name Kelly is but i name the MC female of every story Kelly unintentionally. I tried changing my main projects leading female to Catherine and it just didn't sit right so it's back to Kelly lol.:rswt
  8. Darkheretic

Damn, why didn't I think of that? Man Child? Most protagonists are anyways. :2k31:
  9. Darkheretic

I blame ADHD for why I'm lazy but in reality 18 is to long for ADHD.

I blame ADHD for why I'm lazy but in reality 18 is to long for ADHD.
  10. Darkheretic

Ohh boy, you have no idea the mess you just walked into... have I mentioned i suck at naming things? I think I got it from my niece, she named her kitten fluffy bunny.
  11. Darkheretic

I wash it atleast once a week and still get that and my deodorant smells amazing, i honestly...

I wash it atleast once a week and still get that and my deodorant smells amazing, i honestly believe it's a cooties thing so now I say, "Thats the smell of a working man baby." ...."Yea Duh."
  12. Darkheretic

Well there's misfits and then there's me, I'm S.P.E.C.I.A.L. =] I like brain storming so I'm down anytime... can't guarantee we'll get anywhere though.
  13. Darkheretic

Thanks for the welcome =) I figured it would be a big topic which is why i made it a one day poll and was fishing for freash opinions. Most reviews i read say either don't buy or buy and are as vague as the product discription on what you're actually getting while others tell you exactly what...
  14. Darkheretic

Hi! Not much of a social butterfly but I'm buckeling down and focusing as hard as my nogin will let me on completeing my project so I figured I'd say hello now because once i get started you're likely to see me here asking dumb questions. I love to write and want to share my ideas with those...
  15. Darkheretic

Bats... lots and lots of bats, i swear they're everywhere.

Bats... lots and lots of bats, i swear they're everywhere.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've been experimenting with improved memory management again, which allowed me to include items to increase player path length. These are both 44 grid spaces long, and stable. :LZSexcite:
I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!
Stream will be live shortly! I am going to be playing some Among Us! Feel free to drop by!
Ami
tv program always get the ratings (it's the reason why drama series has 1000+ episode),also full and nonsense of censorship (weird blur, a scene getting cut because the unconvenient viewer,but it unconvenient to me either. you never see what the original is)

i know the reason is to take cover the viewer from the negative thing,but i just laughing and mocking of them that they're always suck :guffaw:
Star Chart Idea - Just something I am working on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kleik