Recent content by DarkKxng101

1. DarkKxng101

BOXES/BOULDERS/PERSON ON SWITCHES

OK but for this one, I can't get an email address for him so this may not be approved, some of them are showing last time active on there was 2010-2016.:elswt2:
  2. DarkKxng101

Ohhh I didn't know, sorry ill ask and if they respond ill message you back so it can get approved
  3. DarkKxng101

Want to be able to have switches on the ground detect objects that are placed on them? :kaopride: This tutorial is originally from Rpgmaker.net and will teach you how to have objects like boxes or boulders activate a switch on the ground when placed upon them. It's fairly simple so a basic...
  4. DarkKxng101

Making battles that don't feel same-y?

Here I converted it for you, so you can just read through the common events and work it out how you want to :kaopride: if you find any bugs let me know, and ill sort it out.:rock-right: Gonna work on my own you might like that one when you see it. :cutesmile:
  5. DarkKxng101

Just open it in with 2k3 it will ask to update, once you do you should be able to see the coding just copy it and bring it into a new project. I might rework one myself when I have time as well.
  6. DarkKxng101

I think they have a demo of an action battle system for 2k3 somewhere give me a min lemme find it for you. EDITED* here's the link:https://rpgmaker.net/tutorials/859/
  7. DarkKxng101

Can Converted/Edited Tile Parts From VX/XP/MV be used in RPG Maker 2003 Engine?

Perfect Thank you! for the clarification.
  8. DarkKxng101

Can Converted/Edited Tile Parts From VX/XP/MV be used in RPG Maker 2003 Engine?

I have a quick question, I was editing a bunch of 2003 Chipsets with MV/XP/VX tiles that were converted, i just wanted to check if as long as you/I own the makers it's possible to use them regardless of which engine you use them in.
  9. DarkKxng101

FIRE DREAM Resources

Found some Old Resources I Know 2003 Users will love!!! A the link will be shared as well to the resources. It may be from the old style, but it still has people using RPG Maker 2000/3. This blog is a little old, has Faces, Charachip, Pictures, and GameOvers good quality and different styles...
  10. DarkKxng101

Sound System RPG Maker 2003

Tutorial Beginning Another tutorial found an brought over to be available for all RPG 2003 users!! 1st Step - Creating the "Mother" Event - Let's say that in a forest there is a bonfire, but you don't know how to make the sound of the bonfire lower the volume or increase according to the...
  11. DarkKxng101

Custom Message System- RPG 2003

Hello, again guys!!:cutesmile: Its been too long, Just thought I'd drop by and post a tutorial on how to use your custom message boxes In your very own RPG Maker 2003 Games!!:rock-left::guffaw::rock-right:. These are the X and Y numbers to get the Message boxes to different positions. Image...
  12. DarkKxng101

Sharm's Stuff

It's ok im using FSM and another tileset and really don't want you doing that much work but thanks for replying thou.
  13. DarkKxng101

Translated Terms of Usage of Japanese blogs

Hey Slim thanks for the update I actually found the name of the artist and the artwork on a different site I posted a link to it in resources a while back.
  14. DarkKxng101

RPG 2000/2003 Free Resource

Thank you for the correction lemme fix it! Edit** Fixed
  15. DarkKxng101

Message Box Special codes RPG 2000/2003

Just some basic and common commands for RM2k/3 hope you guys find this useful!! :kaohi:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Oh no. That moment when you try to fix something you modified in your game, like, a year ago but didn't want to fix then, and you now have no idea what you even did. Me right now, trying to figure out why my gold window is over stretched?
LittlePIGGY wrote on atreyoray's profile.
Where are you TT^TT
We need ARP_InGameManual for MZ
Oh my gosh. Thank you, Macy's! Thank you so much! You have made me very happy!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What are you thankful for? I'm thankful that I no longer have PTSD, and that I get to enjoy a good meal with my mom and stepdad! It might not be the same as before COVID, but at least I still get to enjoy the holiday!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eryndor