DarkSearinox92
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I really don't like the art style of characters in MZ. That eyes.. <_> and too much colors. I prefer the MV ones. Who thinks like me?

(Eyes are really, really, REALLY ugly, even in face generator... holy holy...
    Reactions: dreamfall887
    DarkSearinox92
    DarkSearinox92
    I don't know. I really love much more eyes on MV then MZ.... In MZ they are too much big, a lot more anime style, but a style that is... "too much", for me. Eyes in MV are more serious, drawn in a perfect proportion/size.
    BK-tdm
    BK-tdm
    @KazukiT thats fixable, some eyes dont have noticeable "anime light spots" which end up with dull/lifeless eye effect, manually adding 2 white pixels on the eyes corners does wonders.
    DarkSearinox92
    DarkSearinox92
    @BK-tdm Can you post an example? Just for curiosity.
    Do you also go from a period in which you have a lot of desire, motivation and creativity, to a black period in which you do not want to do anything and you feel zero creativity? It happens to me often. It happens that I work a lot on my project, for months, and then the desire completely passes and I have to wait for it to come back :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Enig and Riley.png
Each area of my game acts sort of like a level of sorts. These 3 are the bosses of the first area. Called Team Outcast, there's Riley, Mary Mars McQueen (Triple M), and Enig. A trio of wanna be super heroes.
hQopibt.gif

Now with animated hair~
This could be useful...
I made a menu option that pulls a (accurate) version of the world map from my game instead of having a "traditional" world map. How did I do?

1656552400614.png

..Every time after I edit it and repost it I find a new tiny error I made. :kaodes:
1656550526125.png
Town Design is the best part of an RPG. Well, that and dungeon design

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rukioreo