Recent content by DarkSearinox92

1. DarkSearinox92

@dreamfall887 <3 Thank you friend, you're very kind.

@dreamfall887 <3 Thank you friend, you're very kind.
  2. DarkSearinox92

@dreamfall887 Yeah, it's always like this. I must wait and do other things. But i hate these...

@dreamfall887 Yeah, it's always like this. I must wait and do other things. But i hate these forced blocks. :(
  3. DarkSearinox92

Do you also go from a period in which you have a lot of desire, motivation and creativity, to a...

Do you also go from a period in which you have a lot of desire, motivation and creativity, to a black period in which you do not want to do anything and you feel zero creativity? It happens to me often. It happens that I work a lot on my project, for months, and then the desire completely passes...
  4. DarkSearinox92

AudioStreaming.js (Plugin to improve RPG Maker MV audio performance)

I will test this thing. I did not pay attention to it honestly, I will try and pay attention.
  5. DarkSearinox92

Project FOSSIL (v1.0): Use MV plugins in MZ! 300+ plugins Fossilized!

@Restart This work is incredible. My compliments, I will definitely test it! I just hope there won't be any performance problems.
  6. DarkSearinox92

RMMV Community Lighting MV & MZ

It's very strange. The same PIXI is all on github... and a lot of other softwares.
  7. DarkSearinox92

OT: Aesica what is the program that you're using for test? o.o i see a different icon, idem that icon in the upper right of the screen... (i know that is obviously nwjs, but it seems different lol), have you changed only the icon? And that button is an addon for something?
  8. DarkSearinox92

First: upload your nwjs. Second: I see that Playtest is more slow that the deployed project. Third: Follow advises that Aesica told you 1) I thought region block configuration because when you test the game you always have to run an event for have a "real" perspective of how the map will be...
  9. DarkSearinox92

@Aesica No, no no, you've not read the right point. I've written the point 1, told you about a problem that when you start the game, the time game variable is setted to 0 but all switches are not updated at the start and you must force it with the command. The point 2 was about the lag and we...
  10. DarkSearinox92

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/community-lighting-mv-mz.124274/post-1176768 This. However you didn't tell me what do you think about the idea :(
  11. DarkSearinox92

Hey @Aesica , i see that you've updated the script on 4.2 but i think that you missed the problem that i posted on post 559 xD I was thinking ... why not also insert a plugin setting where you can put a default RegionBlock, where you can select idregion and tint, so that the plugin applies the...
  12. DarkSearinox92

Font problem: Space Between Letters- Spacing - Metrics

Thank you, you are very kind. However it is really ignoble. It would be curious to see how MZ reacts with this type of case (font change). Because if it is a PIXI problem, maybe in the updated version they have corrected the problem ... And it would be enough to have a damn update.
  13. DarkSearinox92

Increase Space Between Letters

It's incredible that this engine has a problem just like this. However i followed your suggestion, Jon, and i resolved it. Look my topic: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/font-problem-space-between-letters-spacing-metrics.129192/
  14. DarkSearinox92

[RMMV] Issues with text.

Hello, i know that is old, but i found a solution. Look my post: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/space-between-letters.129192/#post-1186902
  15. DarkSearinox92

Text and outlines are seemingly rendered incorrectly

Hello, i know that is old, but i found a solution. Look my post: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/space-between-letters.129192/#post-1186902

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hike was successful guys! I made it to the top!
Add Film-like Visual Effects During Test-Play, Deploy Games with Electron | RPG Maker News #69

brain broken as soon as i figure out whats wrong with my game im taking a long nap
Hey guys anyone is interested in playing my game? Just PM me and I'll give you a Steam key! Here's my latest video! ->
cst.PNG
What would you assume this thing was/is?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RodAlvenis