Recent content by DarkSearinox92

1. DarkSearinox92

Game Scene Stabilizer - Version 7.2.0

Hey Chaucer, don't worry! Thank you too for the reply! The latest one, of course. I would also like to raise another problem with you. To overcome the problem of lag in audio loading of a few seconds, I am using this script...
  2. DarkSearinox92

Space Between Letters

UP? Guys? Anybody can help with this problem?
  3. DarkSearinox92

Game Scene Stabilizer - Version 7.2.0

@chaucer Are you there? :(
  4. DarkSearinox92

RMMV Community Lighting MV & MZ

No wait. On github, the latest version is 2.0 You're talking about mv, right? https://github.com/ImaginaryVillain/community_lights/blob/master/Community_Lighting.js This is it. See, version 2.0, and the fire radius is working. P.S. Remember to do "update" with dx mouse on the plugin, in...
  5. DarkSearinox92

Update the plugin, i wrote that problem and Aesica fixed it. Post 321. Go to Github and take the new version. @ImaginaryVillain I have an upgrade to ask. We set the radius to make the game load the lights within an X radius, right? Ok. I have tested the function and it is perfect. There...
  6. DarkSearinox92

OrangeGreenworks - Steam Integration with Achievements and Time Log

@Hudell Hi, Hudell. I've upgraded NWJS to the latest version, v0.49.2. Someone say that the last compatible version is 0.33.5. Is it true? :( If yes, do you have a plan to update the script and make it compatible with new versions? Thank you so much for your reply! EDIT: Ok, i missed it...
  7. DarkSearinox92

Upgrade NWJS on RPG MAKER MV - Can we do it?

@MushroomCake28 Really??? So i need to stay at 0.33.5?! Oh god... Noooo...... :(((((((( I don't know if the fps bug is still present at that version, or not ... @KillerGin what about yours?? :(
  8. DarkSearinox92

@ImaginaryVillain Guys, amazing story to tell even here, for the problem that i said pages ago about fps drops (i've also opened a new thread (here) Upgrading NWJS to the newest version, resolved this damn problem!!! Incredible T_T So happy! i've done other tests and they no longer crash when...
  9. DarkSearinox92

BIG FPS PROBLEM - FPS drop to steady 30

Guys, amazing story to tell: Upgrading NWJS to the newest version, resolved this damn problem!!! Incredible T_T So happy! i've done other tests and they no longer crash when overloading scenes. Upgrades are a godsend! A shame that Rpg maker mv is no longer supported in this aspect (for...
  10. DarkSearinox92

I understand, thank you so much for precious advices. I would like to try to play with the steam sdk in the future! But the most important: Upgrading the nwjs fixed a damn bug that occurred on fps (here the topic of the problem that i opened..., and I'm very happy. Plus, i solved the iavra...
  11. DarkSearinox92

Iavra Video Title

If you guys update nwjs, please insert this new string in this point for fix the black background video problem: /** * Create the video element, set it to auto-loop and creates the Sprite holding it. We also register a * callback to be executed, once the video has finished...
  12. DarkSearinox92

It works!! Fantastic!!! Some things are broken (for example the play video with the plugin "Iavra Video Title", but i can find someting else... I can hear the sound but video is black <_>
  13. DarkSearinox92

@RyanBram Wait but your files are different from the sdk... For example where are this files? this is the sdk 0.49.2 64bit win version... In your screenshot they miss lot of files... example the folder pnacl?
  14. DarkSearinox92

@RyanBram So problems are only into the program with test... i understand. And it works without problems? no blurry screen? So it's very simple... i will try it this evening :) @KillerGin if it's so easy, i really don't understand problems that you had by doing this... My problem depends only...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.
Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alpeesharma1212