Recent content by DarkSeraph

1. DarkSeraph

Resetting magic to 50% before battles.

Oh it worked! Sa-weet! thank you!
  2. DarkSeraph

I like the idea of this, unfortunately I'm not sure how I'm supposed to implement this. Currently I'm using this at the beginning of the battle, so that it only activates once per battle, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything. Am I supposed to add my party member names with in the parenthesis...
  3. DarkSeraph

So I'd like to have the game reset each actor's magic to 50% of their max at the beginning of each battle. The actor's regen magic throughout the battle allowing them to use weaker skills over and over but they would have to save up MP to cast more powerful spells. Anyways. The core game...
  4. DarkSeraph

Changing random battles during gameplay.

So I changed my map so that I could use a rectangle to swap out the regions. it's not idea but it works. This allows me to "clear" areas of monsters. Thank you for the help everyone.
  5. DarkSeraph

I'm mad because I didn't think of that. Thank you woop. I'll tell you if it works!
  6. DarkSeraph

This sounds great! I tried it and unfortunately I'm not sure how to do the script. What I'm currently trying to do is have a battle in one map change the ID of a region on another map. Basically, Defeat a boss in a dungeon, and then on the overworld map have an area convert to region 1 (a region...
  7. DarkSeraph

I was thinking of creating an event for each "range" that would only activate if the player hadn't defeated the boss for the area, but would do nothing if you had. But I'm afraid it would create massive slowdown... So the idea for my game is: in each 'range' there is a monster type, once you...
  8. DarkSeraph

So I was wondering if there was a way to change what monsters occurred, during gameplay? I know how to set them up in ranges for the game, but I was thinking of a situation where in the game an event would cause the random battles to disappear in certain ranges. Basically, you defeated them all...
  9. DarkSeraph

Help with Hiding/Revealing locations

Okay, I'll start a new thread.
  10. DarkSeraph

Thank you Andar. I managed to figure it out. My next step is to remove random battles from certain Ranges. but I'm thinking I'm going to need a plugin for that. it doesn't look like there's an in game way to change troops, or at least their weights. Anyone have a suggestion for how to do that...
  11. DarkSeraph

That is much more elegant way to reveal and activate events! Thank you. Now my only problem is how to increase the variable by which enemies I kill. I want to have the "cave" reveal itself once I've killed say 20 rats for example. I've tried creating a Battle Event that raises the variable...
  12. DarkSeraph

So I have a game where there are dungeons that remain hidden and you cannot enter. But when you meet certain criteria, it reveals itself and allows you to enter. I tried to set it so when a variable reaches or exceeds a certain number, the event reveals itself and lets you interact with it. Can...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I spoke with hudell and many programmer about the Window_BattleLog class and we all just agreed to pretend this class just doesn't exists lol
I haven't been able to solidify a cohesive plot so dropped out of a game jam but, on a fun note, I pre-ordered MZ today! :LZSwink:
So I just spent the weekend...playing my own game. The one I released last year. Yep you heard that right.
Goal for MZ? None... I'm still curious how to finish my VXA project and how it looks like when it actually finished. Which will take at least another two years. Coming late again to the party.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janetjoradan