Recent content by Darkskull

1. Darkskull

Conditional Branch - Moving Between Maps

Hey, thanks! That was super helpful, and a very speedy reply. This is exactly what I needed, thank you.
  2. Darkskull

Conditional Branch - Moving Between Maps

Hi there! I'm wondering how to set up a conditional branch that triggers -only- when a player switches maps (from one map to any other map, not any specific maps). This conditional branch is going to be on a common event that is always active and, thusly, would trigger something every time a...
  3. Darkskull

Total feedback on the new forum design

The old layout was perfect. Pristine, small, easy to navigate. This is, by all means, a horror show. You've taken one of the most beautiful layouts for a website and butchered it. Please, for me and everyone else at the RPG Maker Forums, please revert it back.
  4. Darkskull

This website is hideous now. Please go back to the old layout.

This website is hideous now. Please go back to the old layout.
  5. Darkskull

Layering Issue [RMMV]

That worked great! Simple fix, thank you.
  6. Darkskull

Layering Issue [RMMV]

Hiya guys! Having a strange layering issue. In editor, this section of level looks like this: However, in-game, it looks like this: I realize that this issue may be tileset related, so here's some pictures of that: Any assistance is welcomed! Thank you.
  7. Darkskull

Circular Interior [RMMV]

Oh that's so nice I might just buy it anyway! @ShadowDragon You guys are a dream team. Thank you so much.
  8. Darkskull

Circular Interior [RMMV]

Here's an example with that mushroom house art and some dirt laid in-editor. This worked great.
  9. Darkskull

Circular Interior [RMMV]

@callmedan That is precisely what I was looking for! Thank you!
  10. Darkskull

Circular Interior [RMMV]

Oh yeah? That's alright. Do you have a link or title of the tileset in question? :) Edit: Found FSM. What I don't see is any interior mushroom/interior tree tiles in the screenshots. Do you have any kinda screenshot of the interiors you're talking about so I don't drop $25 potentially for...
  11. Darkskull

Circular Interior [RMMV]

Yeah, I figured I'd have to use parallax mapping or a dedicated tileset to achieve the effect. That much I know. I don't have the art assets, however, nor am I very capable at making them myself. The reason this thread is in resource requests is because of that fact: I was wondering if anyone...
  12. Darkskull

Circular Interior [RMMV]

Hiya there! Does anyone have any circular interiors? I'd like to do interiors for these two types of building, but adapting RTP's square resources results in an incongruity when compared to the exterior art. Does anyone have any assets that I could use to form the interiors of these two? The...
  13. Darkskull

Magic Reflection 50% Not Working On Weapons

Op, nevermind. Works fine in-game. It's the battle test that wasn't working.
  14. Darkskull

Magic Reflection 50% Not Working On Weapons

Hi! I'll cut right to the chase: Magic Reflection 50% doesn't seem to work on weapons. Armor? Yes. State? Yes. Same parameters, on a weapon? Nope. I wonder what the problem is. Other traits on weapons work. How come not this? (I tested with 100% magic reflection, so I was able to...
  15. Darkskull

RNG mechanic

Thank you! That's just about it I think. Awesome :) Edit: Does anything weird happen if the chosen actor is already dead?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Am I allowed to make a recruitment thread NOT for RPG Maker stuff?

Like for a group project?
(NOT RPG Maker project.)
If the new RPG Maker's character generator produces full busts and can match the art styles of previous RPG Makers, that might be a big incentive to buy it. An easier way to craft custom map tile sheets though would probably be an even bigger game changer.
Note to self: One lemon is enough to flavor my drink.
'I'm not homophobic, I'm not scared of me house.' - Peter Kay xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madoke44