Recent content by DarkSlayerEX

1. Ammunition System & Add-on (Crafting System)

good news everyone! your plugin update seems to have fixed it. I tried Yan's first, but that didn't help on it's own. Hurray! (i'll have to do more bugtesting to see if i run into other issues now.. lol) It is also now working properly again with Bobstah's command list plugin! (Main command window)
  2. Ammunition System & Add-on (Crafting System)

Sorry, I've gotten super busy lately.. Barely enough time to get on my computer. I'll upload it for you as soon as I can.
  3. Ammunition System & Add-on (Crafting System)

Sorry for double posting, but I didn't want to edit my post after basically 2 days. I ran into that issue where the ammo doesn't update until I defend. Even using the skill in a subcommand window instead of on the main command window. It's as if your mod isn't removing the ammo properly because...
  4. Ammunition System & Add-on (Crafting System)

Yes, that was me that asked for that =) I know what you mean though about using the help window. I tried using that before, and it didn't always fit in well. I was mainly bringing this up because if other people prefer to use the command menu ammo count like I am, they would run into my issue.
  5. Ammunition System & Add-on (Crafting System)

"normal" ammo window? My weapon is what swaps out my skill On my class: <Battle Commands> WeaponCmd ActorCmd Items Guard </Battle Commands> on my weapon Bow: <Battle Commands> Skill:16 </Battle Commands> on skill 16: "Shoot" <Ammo 9 Equip: 1> <Ammo 10 Equip: 1>
  6. Ammunition System & Add-on (Crafting System)

really? that's strange... But yes, that is what I mean, the [X].. It does not seem to like updating until I use Guard with that proper unit using Yan's.. It's possible I'm only having problems because of all three running at once.. I have bob's replacing Attack with a skill called "Shoot"...
  7. Ammunition System & Add-on (Crafting System)

I downloaded it after i saw your " EDIT: Made some updates, look at the main topic." edit. Was that also bugged? Edit: Oh I see. that could be related to it yes. I will try it now. Edit 2: Alright, that fixes most of the problem. The other problem is apparently another compatibility issue...
  8. Ammunition System & Add-on (Crafting System)

I disabled every mod except yours now, and I'm still running into issues. Your mod detects my gear, but as soon as I use the skill, it no longer detects I have any.. Edit: It is unequipping the equipped equipment instead of deleting an unequipped copy? How are we supposed to make ammo types...
  9. Ammunition System & Add-on (Crafting System)

I am, yes. Yanfly's ATB as well as most of his plugins, in the order he recommends. I have this plugin above Yan's Skill cooldown, but below Bobstah's command list plugin, like your instructions said to do. I have no independant items whatsoever (which i am aware you fixed regardless) Edit: We...
  10. Ammunition System & Add-on (Crafting System)

exactly one space yes. The skills are not usable without the declared ammo types. I would assume it's finding the ammo types properly, but just not subtracting.
  11. TileD Plugin (Version 1.3.0+ Released)

Animated tiles might be easier to do if  animated Gif support is implemented into the Tileloader. Just a thought. Note I am not referring to auto-tiles. Just tiles that animate.
  12. Ammunition System & Add-on (Crafting System)

My Not-Independant armorID ammos are equipped, and being detected by your ammo plugin, and only let me fire my weapon with the proper ammo equipped, however when i use the attack that uses that ammo, it does not consume it.. Started the battle with wooden arrows (obtained 10 for testing with) my...
  13. Ammunition System & Add-on (Crafting System)

I seem to be having issues with the Equip ammo actually being removed from my inventory/equipment slot... My skill uses: <Ammo 9 Equip: 1> <Ammo 10 Equip: 1> (Which the ammo is equipped in the shield slot which I have renamed "Support" is detected by your plugin, but after the attack, no ammo...
  14. SnowMV - Simple Gathering

By default, SnowGather uses item 10 as the "by hand" item. If your item database is lower than 10, it will most likely be your issue. Setting tool requirement to true, might automatically overlook the hand tool, unless the item would have normally had a harvest chance for said herbs. If that...
  15. SnowMV - Simple Gathering

Also, I was curious as to whether the selfswitch should be toggled on before or after the common event should finish. I honestly feel like it should be after. I just can't tell with it running parallel. I'm asking because you can set movement patterns for the events using "this event" through...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ready to fall into another development hell...
Mega has been giving me a lot of problems as of late, so I think I'll need to switch to another cloud service. I'm considering Dropbox.
Rough week, but in the end there's light in the darkness.
Mental health is an issue I wish was taken more seriously.
Take care.
1638421271905.jpeg
By the power of timezones! This picture shall still be posted on december 1st!!!
7xI2Gc2.jpg

This is not something I'd ever even considered but wow! What a way to use music in a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcs9870