Recent content by Darmok0

1. Darmok0

OcRam - Time system plugin [v1.06 updated 2019/09/28]

Nice info read , going to check this one out.
  2. Darmok0

Mythos: Reawakening Diagonal Movement

There is a simple solution to this. Create a blank (with transparency) sheet with the width and height of the columns and rows of your sprite sheet in your favorite graphics editor - (gimp, photoshop ect) and then also open up your (pvgames spritesheet) along with galv's directional sheet. With...
  3. Darmok0

Good News, Bad News, and Something Spooky...

I've followed your work since the first pack released. If you're working on a new method to cut down the workload then I'm sure it would not only benefit the fans of your assets, but also you as the creator as well. Burn out using your old method could (in theory) lead to a dislike for something...
  4. Darmok0

Medieval: Infernus (First Look)

Yet another masterpiece of artwork i can add to my pvgames library - great stuff as always.
  5. Darmok0

Misc Resources

Very nice. Imagine a tiny little sneak attack army preying on tired heroes resting in the woods - Enter The Mandrakes!
  6. Darmok0

Medieval Expansion and Medieval Heroes I

I did not think it was possible - but you've just outdone both your vx ace 'main party packs'. Keep up the excellent work!
  7. Darmok0

[FROG] Talent Core - A D&D like Skill system and/or character building system!

@Frogboy_Bad choice of words: to anyone who has a passion for game design; i meant no offense; i just have a preference for the AD&D style of gameplay.
  8. Darmok0

[FROG] Talent Core - A D&D like Skill system and/or character building system!

Excellence! Finally someone has come up with add-ons that can help developers actually create something that will resemble a *real* Rpg. These plug-ins are perfect companions for those of us who primarily use PVgame assets. Keep up the good works - many thanks to you for sharing.
  9. Darmok0

Medieval Expansion and Medieval Heroes I

I've followed your work since the very first resource pack. As a long time fan of the 'Icewind Dale' and 'Baldur's Gate' series - your work over the years have been a godsend for those of us who prefer a more 'Adult' orientated theme to creating games. From the freebies to the store packs (i...
  10. Darmok0

OcRam - Passages plugin [v4.04 updated 2019/11/28]

Thank you for your hard work.
  11. Darmok0

For the Treasure's Resources

Great Job.
  12. Darmok0

Alastor01 Rendered RTP-like Tiles

Great Job! These are perfect for retro - style mapping.
  13. Darmok0

HELP REQUESTED: Sideview Battle graphics

This is the method I use for any over-sized graphics: Using (Gimp or Photoshop/whatever your preference may be)- 1.Create a folder wherever you like / my pictures/desktop - (again your preference) 2.Using either imaging software mentioned above; resize(reduce them) your monster battlers using...
  14. Darmok0

RPG Maker XP Graphics for RPG Maker VX Ace (Tilesets and Characters)

Great Job. I've reformatted these in the past and they were ok, but these are done very well. Thank you for your hard work.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kes wrote on Chef's profile.
I have deleted your profile post as our Rules are quite clear that you may not use them to advertise non-RM products, nor may you give a link to anything that solicits payment for you.
140 Thousand words, take one down, toss it around, discover I hate the direction I went and decide to start a complete rewrite.
I like being a butt to people.
Dirtnap wrote on Tyler Warren's profile.
Hi Tyler,

My name is Sean, I am the owner of an indie studio, and I am looking to get some paid art work done. I am working with MV, but our programmer will be heavily modifying it.

If you are interested, or would like to hear more, I can provide my personal e-mail address.

S.G.
The stream will be live shortly with some more Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BwadeZ