Darr123
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Anyone wanna give me some money?
    Shelby
    Shelby
    I'll give you the greatest gift of all, hope. Don't spend it all in one place..
    Tatsude K. Hitori
    Tatsude K. Hitori
    I got some lint and some old M&Ms. Will that work?
    I need a new computer :( The one I have now is falling apart!
    Rose wala leo
    Rose wala leo
    :p : nabaas ym daer t'nod uoy tub,sretcarahc esoht tuo tsop ot gnikniht I
    Darr123
    Darr123
    Wat.
    Animus
    Animus
    He's cussing at you in another language. I feel your pain Darr, my computer has been falling apart for a while now; I've had it for more than 8 years.
    Just finished my pixel madness sprite, it was kinda hard to come up with a good idea for the theme but I think it turned out well :3
    Celianna
    Celianna
    Good luck! :D
    Animus
    Animus
    I think it's the best theme ever; I hope to see yours soon!
    Darr123
    Darr123
    Thanks guys :)
    Diddy Kong Racing is so dayum diffucult.
    VideoWizard
    VideoWizard
    If you hit the brakes for a split second before hitting any speed boosters, you get a little extra boost. That just might mean the difference.
    Darr123
    Darr123
    I'm aware of that trick, but these coin challenge mirrored tracks are just stupid.
    Necromus
    Necromus
    It was difficult back when i played it as a kid, god Wizpig i swear >_<

Played it maybe a year ago again, was pretty easy lol
    I was flicking channels and I came by the old street fighter movie from 1994 xD It's terrrible.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    That starred Jean-Claude Van Damme, and that guy who played Gomez Addams from The Adams Family. Hehehe. I'd probably think it was terrible now, but back then I enjoyed it.
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    steve de soza writes bad movies!!!!!!!!!! aka MK Annihaliation.
    Playing Pokemon Flora Sky at the moment, it's a really good hack.
    wildwes
    wildwes
    A Pokémon hack? I thought those were just creepypastas...

*shiver*
    Darr123
    Darr123
    Nah, Flora Sky is just as good as any of the main games from what I've played so far, it's a little unclear on where you're supposed to go next though.
    Anyone want to fight to the death?
    Chaneque
    Chaneque
    Only if I'm in a big arena with 22 other people and only if I have an axe so I CAN CHOP YO HEAD OFF
    Dure-Maknun
    Dure-Maknun
    Well....I will cut your neck with me sword!
    Is there a way to disable dashing via an event? I know you can disable it on a certain map but I that's not what I want to do :(
    SoulPour777
    SoulPour777
    in what condition would you disable dashing?
    Darr123
    Darr123
    When you use an item it makes the character equip a lantern. I want to make it so you can't dash and have the lantern equiped at the same time.
    SoulPour777
    SoulPour777
    You can make a condition that does so. Also, if that condition runs and the lantern is equipped, disable dashing, and change the speed of your characters,
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Time flies by... already 1/6th of the calendar released :o
Realizing that 2020 is the only year since 2015 that I haven't made a RM game. Maybe I should do a tiny one to keep the streak?
grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HolyNova