Recent content by Darth Equus

1. Darth Equus

The RPG Maker Meme Thread

2. Darth Equus

Thoughts on being called an unqualified developer

This, so much. You should have seen my first maps, my first dialog, my first cutscenes, my first animations. They were rudimentary, to say the least. Heck, you should have seen how bitter my first attempt at making Cashew Chicken came out. Be grateful you didn't have to taste it. But that's how...
  3. Darth Equus

Which favorite characters do you hate in real life?

Heero Yuy from Gundam. He's a martial arts master, super hacker and ace Gundam pilot. Genetically modified into being a Mary Sue. Also, Rey from the new (Yuck) Star Wars movies.
  4. Darth Equus

Guilty Pleasures

I purposefully look for scam posts on Facebook's trade/sale groups and make fun of them with pre-made image macros, before reporting them to the admins. (Emphasis on scams. Many are out there and are evident, but some people still fall for them)
  5. Darth Equus

An English Question.

Isn't "Annoying" the gerund form of the verb To Annoy?
  6. Darth Equus

Darth Equus and Aesica, on the ocean. :biggrin:
  7. Darth Equus

If anyone gets this, I can die a happy man today:
  8. Darth Equus

(It's all in good fun, okay?)
  9. Darth Equus

Ha ha ha! I wish I looked 1/4 as buffed as those guys, myself, because I'm closer to the kid in the first panel. :biggrin:
  10. Darth Equus

Unpaid commissioned artwork - Is it ethical for me to use as I please?

Amend that to read "Full payment", and "Partial payment doesn't mean full ownership" to properly CYA.
  11. Darth Equus

How do you face Inspiration Loss?

Glad to be able to contribute something to this thread: Something that has helped me at times, is to bounce ideas with people have helped/are helping me with the game (like my artist, musician or assistant), or ask for feedback. Other people's perspective and even criticism can help you get the...
  12. Darth Equus

Glad I followed the advice of a buddy and made my characters walk and turn at least a little in all cutscenes.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.
Either I just had one of those dreams where you think you're awake, or I have time traveled. I woke up at 6:58am this morning, heard my father leaving for work, laid back down, now its 1:16am.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayato7729