Recent content by darthnihilus

1. darthnihilus

Random Item Prefixes & Suffixes

i fixed today it was so easy lol, it just need a change in the text <Suffixes> 9 11 50% </Suffixes> now it roll 9 OR 11 but not both at the same time, but i still can't make the element boost to work :/, it work when i add the notetag to an item but it doesnt work when its added as...
  2. darthnihilus

Resource Cost Reduction

thanks !
  3. darthnihilus

Resource Cost Reduction

Hi guys am looking for a plugin/notetag/script? that can be used on Weapon or Armor to reduce the MP/TP Cost of Skills, i.e. Mana Armor - Effect:  Reduce all MP cost by 50%.
  4. darthnihilus

Random Item Prefixes & Suffixes

Hi thanks for this plugin is really good, but i have a problem when i try to use a Suffix based on the YEP Element Core to add Magnify/Amplify to the new weapon, the cooldown reduction works but the elemental boost doesnt, also if i use two suffix some weapons are created using 2 suffixes...
  5. darthnihilus

x

x
  6. darthnihilus

x

x

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Too bad the Boss Battle Build Bout isn't also for VXAce.
I might not participate in the Boss Battle contest after all... I have more important things to do, like Wishful Wanda. And of course the Dark Deception spinoff I plan to pitch, Demon Slayer.
Changed my avatar, goodbye Alan Sugar, hello George Carlin (one of my favorite human beings ever)
If you still don't subscribe our Polish channel please consider it :)
1.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zerael