Recent content by DarthVollis

1. DarthVollis

Making some new Time Fantasy Sprites.

Making some new Time Fantasy Sprites.
  2. DarthVollis

Rules Ideas That Don’t Deserve Their Own Thread

Experimenting with a new Class System (made by Sixth for me). What do you all think?
  3. DarthVollis

2017 IGMC Goals and Progress Thread

Sadly, I am out. Too much work and school! Oh well there is always next year.
  4. DarthVollis

V's Promotion System Issue

Not really an issue unless you are using the Time Fantasy Sprites. Can someone help move the sprites up so that the legs are not cut off and the sprite is not behind the text? I have went through the script and am having trouble finding the area to edit to fix this. Link to Script...
  5. DarthVollis

'Late' RMW 2016 Christmas Gift: Blackjack Mini-Game! (RGSS3)

Thank you. Finally got it to work.
  6. DarthVollis

Hey, Sixth I tried to download again and it says that it is not an archive. I have 7zip, but still nothing. Anyway you can upload the one that works for you?
  7. DarthVollis

Still working on Phantom Antiquary. Made a lot of progress but there is still so much to do.

Still working on Phantom Antiquary. Made a lot of progress but there is still so much to do.
  8. DarthVollis

I think it is broken because I cannot open it. Can you reupload it please?
  9. DarthVollis

Learning Together

So any news on the winners?
  10. DarthVollis

Game Balancing

God Items means weapons and armor that make the player invincible or almost invincible. A weapon that makes one-hit kills should not happen or be so hard to get that it makes it worth it. That is what I consider God Items. I did think it was funny to mention that because of your project being...
  11. DarthVollis

Progression?

First off, how many variables are we dealing with? If it is not that many I may have a solution since I have had this issue already. Just let me know and I think we can solve this with an easy solution.
  12. DarthVollis

Game Balancing

Game Balancing can be a pain. Lay out your game first and get all the puzzles, dungeons, and placements correct before balancing. In the case of my game I playtest it all the time. So much in fact that I am sick of certain parts, but we have all been there. For enemies do not make them so strong...
  13. DarthVollis

the recolored monster sprite/battler gimmick

I have never been a fan of recoloring sprites because it seems lazy unless and I state this in my opinion if the recolors have the same traits and actions as its cousin that is a no no. Make the recolor act different. It would be like in the movie Gone with the Wind if Scarlett O'Hara actress...
  14. DarthVollis

Understanding Victor's Engine - Light Effects

With this I am using Victor Engine - Basic Module v1.20 I recently learned how to use Victor Sant's Light Effects and I thought everyone could use it. I only know the Event Light effect at the moment and will post more in the future after I learn them. Now for the tutorial. Find and...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

I forgot to post the animated version of the previous map I was working on. I'm still arguing with myself on if I like the stark blue ground better than the undergrowth ground used on the waterfall map. Hmm...
now that fmod is free for indie(<200k revenue), it would be interesting to see someone add fmod support for rpg maker
Can't say I can't promise progress on a project just yet. But I can say I had fun databasing tonight. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sulthorne