Recent content by Davekron

1. Davekron

How can I make that if you kill an enemy you get one more action?

In the Action Sequence it looks like this: add state 76: user I think it only requires Act Sec Pack 1 EDIT: Neither I think the +Action will work this way but when I get home I'll try to recreate it to see what happens
  2. Davekron

Haha so true :D

Haha so true :D
  3. Davekron

Feels so good, when something you've spent hours working on, finally WORKS as intended

Feels so good, when something you've spent hours working on, finally WORKS as intended
  4. Davekron

[YEP - Action Sequence] Use animation if effect lands

Hmm, that is true. I'll look into it more deeply
  5. Davekron

[YEP - Action Sequence] Use animation if effect lands

I'm sure that someone may come up with a better solution, but here is mine. This performs the original animation (if you wrote that command ofc), but shows another if the Poison state lands after the hit. <target action> ... ... ... action effect if target.isStateAffected(x) animation y: target...
  6. Davekron

Ah! I've heard about that game, however, I'm not familiar with it :)

Ah! I've heard about that game, however, I'm not familiar with it :)
  7. Davekron

And which games you played? :D

And which games you played? :D
  8. Davekron

Rookie Mistakes!

A few things I learned the hard-way :troll: Always focus on the main story and the characters it includes. Side quests and exploration are secondary (important of course, but not as important as the plot) Make the map based on the events, not the events based on the map. I mean never create...
  9. Davekron

First RPG game you ever played

Planescape: Torment I was six and did not understand a single word :troll: I loved the floating skull though. Since I have been speaking English, it is still one of my favourite games
  10. Davekron

RMMV The Emperor's Age [RPG]

Update #6: I know it's been a long time and I promised a demo back in January, but I had lots of other concerns and work to do. However, I've been working on the project whenever I had the time so it is not forgotten. A demo, including the first half of the prologue will be out in next week...
  11. Davekron

A question regarding YEP's Equip Core

Not sure if I understood clearly, but if you are using Yanfly's Item Core, you may write custom text to an item as description. There you can use Javascript as well to write the stats or variables you want, like this (right side): I hope this helps and sorry if it doesn't
  12. Davekron

Hello!

Welcome, and happy RPG Making ;)
  13. Davekron

Dear starlight! You were the first who greeted me here, and since then you've been following my...

Dear starlight! You were the first who greeted me here, and since then you've been following my work and positively rated almost everything I published here. That is why even the Emperor himself in my project started to worry about you and arranged a specially-trained Manhunter Division to find...
  14. Davekron

Hello <3

I know the feels ;) Once you start, there won't be an escape
  15. Davekron

Hello <3

Nice to meet you too. Have fun and good RPG Making :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ESAMarathon on Twitch, now streaming "Eat Girl". Yep, that's the title of a game... Apparently it's a Pacman knockoff.... Which is of course the only logical conclusion one would get from a name like "Eat Girl". :kaopride: I can't believe anybody would think anything else! :kaoback:
Super stoked i just finished my first town in my project, by finished i mean i can always add more decorative aesthetics and the NPCs don't talk yet but the mapping is complete and all the important chess pieces are present!
My brain: Hey, I have an idea how to make the transition to the main story quest in The Wastes more natural!
Me: Good!
My brain: You need to remake the hotel you start out in, it's not realistic enough.
Me: Ok... This was unexpected, but I can do it.
My brain: Now make each hotel floor 5 times as large to match the main part. Oh, you also need to make a bunch of new npcs to fill in the space on these maps.
Me: Crap.
Should be able to release Haxe MV/MZ next weekend.
It look that somehow MZ tracks are messed up (for example battle4 is obviously a theme, castle2 is a ship, ship1 is a scene and so on..). Maybe they just named them after with some ambiguity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightnvs