Recent content by DavePerry

1. DavePerry

Screenshot Thread (PVGames)

Thought I would add to this thread. Awesome work from Jessie / PVGames ; ) These are a bit early and I'm sure much will change. Using PVGames assets along with other Textures / Assets.
  2. DavePerry

A way to change follower sprite position or distance?

This doesnt work with pixel movement with qmove / qfollowers im still lookimg for a fix too hehe
  3. DavePerry

RMMV Wytches and Wyverns

Nice job this is great. You mention you're using Rexal's Visual Equipment plugin? Might I ask how you got that to work with diagonal movement as well as Extra / Idle poses? I could not figure that out haha. Keep up the good work and good luck! Edit: nevermind i figured it out.. Qsprite is...
  4. DavePerry

Balancing Dual Wield

Its even easier to balance if youre using ramza 's dual wield plugin and damage formulas. I also made my atk parameter into strength and made 1h weapons use full strength plus weapon damage and 2 handed weapons use Double strength plus weapon damage making them both somewhat competetive. With...
  5. DavePerry

Animation Variance v0.4.1 (2020-04-22)

This plugin is so awesome. Unfortunately it breaks my game with enemy animations the way my game is set up currently. Is it possible to only affect my actors and Not enemies? I'm using a front view battle system so not a major loss for enemy animation variance.
  6. DavePerry

RMMV Ramza's Plugin Suite Support topic MEGATHREAD

Sweet, thank you Ramza. ; )
  7. DavePerry

Is anyone else having issues with the 'weapon attack formulas' plugin? It seems to work fine if my weapon damage is just a flat value like say 100 but if I put a.atk * 2 on my weapon it returns 0 damage when calculated with the skill. Not sure how to make this work with notetags...
  8. DavePerry

Thanks a bunch I'll mess around with that.
  9. DavePerry

Hey Ramza, I added the parry chance plugin and it's working great but I'm wondering if I could somehow set a parry animation for weapons / players and not just enemies? Kind of like what you did for the block chance plugin? Maybe that line of code for the parry effect that plays animations for...
  10. DavePerry

Thanks again for the help Ramza. Also, I had a quick question about the compatibility between ALOE_YEP_MenuControlParameter and your DW_MenuExtension Plugin. Is there a way to get these to work together? If not no biggie I guess but it would be nice if possible. The MenuControlParameter plugin...
  11. DavePerry

strange I thought I already tried moving blockchance order as well.. Alright thank you Ramza.
  12. DavePerry

I tried what you suggested but when I used that new skill with <Offhand Skill> only my offhand attacked anyway. I made a couple videos showing whats going on for me only using the few plugins in a new game. This is just regular attack.. It works perfectly when BlockChance is OFF. Plugins...
  13. DavePerry

Dual wield version 2.69a BlockChance version 2.26 When I get back home I'll try what you suggested
  14. DavePerry

the 2 states per attack seems to be happening when using your Block plugin with the Dual wield plugin. I started a new project with just Battle Engine Core / Buff States / Dual Wield / Block and I can repeat the issue.
  15. DavePerry

Alright going to try to find the conflict thanks for the quick reply

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Got distracted... again. So now I'm on project.... 5? 6? I can't even remember off the top of my head how many plugins I have in the works. Though I blame the latest two on a coding youtuber I watch occasionally. He codes in C++ but walks through the process well enough that it inspires me to do similar things for JS plugins. So... blame him for my lack of activity. lol
It's my birthday today! Mom and I went to my favorite Japanese restaurant for lunch and they gave me a Japanese dessert as a birthday surprise. Their salad is SO GOOD. Now we're back home chilling!
Game Theory is great to practice and all... but it is zero substitute for playtesting a game and saying, "Am I having fun?".
Orbiting the cactus
unborn180.png
Here's this for an idea I might do: A Touhou RPG set in the universe of the Hoi4 mod "The New Order: Last Days of Europe". Expect BurgSys Yukari, the Great Fairy Trial, and funni clock Flandre

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RogerTheOG