DaveTheArakin's latest activity

• DaveTheArakin
    DaveTheArakin reacted to Beckx's status with Like Like.
    This was supposed to become her neutral talking stance, but now i just feel like she looks a little puzzled :D I'm also open for any...
  • DaveTheArakin
    DaveTheArakin reacted to BoredDudesGames's status with Like Like.
    Nearing completion of the first major city of Albert, a vacation getaway city built a long time ago by a king who really didn't want to...
  • DaveTheArakin
    DaveTheArakin reacted to coucassi's status with Like Like.
    First concept art of one of our main characters love interests who might turn evil depending on her decisions. Or become king of the...
  • DaveTheArakin
    DaveTheArakin updated their status.
    I figured it was about time to update the battle sprite for one of my characters. The old one was the first time I ever drew a battle...
  • DaveTheArakin
    Still working on Chapter 2. I originally said it was done, but decided to extent it a bit more because I felt the story was too...
  • DaveTheArakin
    DaveTheArakin reacted to MrKiwi's status with Like Like.
    Quick sketch from today :kaoswt:
  • DaveTheArakin
    DaveTheArakin reacted to Wavelength's comment on DaveTheArakin's profile post with Like Like.
    One hour a day, nearly every day, sounds like an incredibly healthy way to approach your game dev hobby, honestly. I wish I could be...
  • DaveTheArakin
    I don't know how fast everyone works, but it usually takes me three-four months to finish a chapter. Mostly because I usually spend one...
  • DaveTheArakin
    DaveTheArakin reacted to 48Tentacles's status with Like Like.
    Entry #4 - The Delayed Character Sheet Episode 3
  • DaveTheArakin
    DaveTheArakin reacted to Zeriab's status with Like Like.
    Just release my game in early access. Feels good ^^
  • DaveTheArakin
    DaveTheArakin commented on Finnuval's profile post.
    My condolences. Take care of yourself and take time to process these feelings.
  • DaveTheArakin
    DaveTheArakin reacted to Finnuval's status with Sad Sad.
    To anyone I havent responded to in the past few weeks : Im not ghosting you or trying to be rude I just had to burry too many friends...
  • DaveTheArakin
    A new companion for the second chapter for the female protagonist's route. Although I say new, this character is one of the four...
  • DaveTheArakin
    Going through and remaking maps to match the new style... Turns out I got access to far higher quality assets as well for the TV. So...
  • DaveTheArakin
    Looks like we won't be saving the house. :kaoswt:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unknown.png

I figured it was about time to update the battle sprite for one of my characters. The old one was the first time I ever drew a battle sprite, and filled with lines that shouldn't be there. So far, the new one is cleaner.
EQAQeW8.png

This was supposed to become her neutral talking stance, but now i just feel like she looks a little puzzled :D
I'm also open for any name suggestions, as i seriously suck at those. In my notes everything is just THE CITY or THAT GUY and THIS PRIESTESS or whatever :D
Nearing completion of the first major city of Albert, a vacation getaway city built a long time ago by a king who really didn't want to be invaded.
It’s definitely a great day to fit in some time for me to play no mans sky on PS4
Julyon.png

First concept art of one of our main characters love interests who might turn evil depending on her decisions. Or become king of the world. Or marry her. Maybe even everything at once.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Musicalmoogle