Recent content by DaveTheArakin

1. DaveTheArakin

[IMG] Been feeling that my characters spent too much time exploring caves, so I figured it was...

Been feeling that my characters spent too much time exploring caves, so I figured it was time to explore abandoned keeps instead.
  2. DaveTheArakin

They look very nice! I also plan to transition into making character bust soon. :) And by soon...

They look very nice! I also plan to transition into making character bust soon. :) And by soon, it will probably be in six months time given my slow progress. :guffaw:
  3. DaveTheArakin

[IMG] I figured it was about time to update the battle sprite for one of my characters. The old...

I figured it was about time to update the battle sprite for one of my characters. The old one was the first time I ever drew a battle sprite, and filled with lines that shouldn't be there. So far, the new one is cleaner.
  4. DaveTheArakin

Still working on Chapter 2. I originally said it was done, but decided to extent it a bit more...

Still working on Chapter 2. I originally said it was done, but decided to extent it a bit more because I felt the story was too fast-paced for my liking.
  5. DaveTheArakin

I don't know how fast everyone works, but it usually takes me three-four months to finish a...

I don't know how fast everyone works, but it usually takes me three-four months to finish a chapter. Mostly because I usually spend one hour a day to work on the game. Then I need to spend some time thinking on the story and drawing characters. Is it normal or abnormal?
  6. DaveTheArakin

My condolences. Take care of yourself and take time to process these feelings.

My condolences. Take care of yourself and take time to process these feelings.
  7. DaveTheArakin

[IMG] A new companion for the second chapter for the female protagonist's route. Although I say...

A new companion for the second chapter for the female protagonist's route. Although I say new, this character is one of the four original character that I have planned from the beginning. She underwent some redesign as I improved my drawings.
  8. DaveTheArakin

[IMG] Handshake protocal activated. Developing chapter 2 for the male protagonist had its...

Handshake protocal activated. Developing chapter 2 for the male protagonist had its highs and lows, but at least I am getting close to ending it and move on. :)
  9. DaveTheArakin

Been slightly struggling with developing the latest chapter, I think I will downscale my...

Been slightly struggling with developing the latest chapter, I think I will downscale my ambitions and make it more linear.
  10. DaveTheArakin

Good thing I asked my friend to playtest one of my chapters for me. He found bugs that I wasn't...

Good thing I asked my friend to playtest one of my chapters for me. He found bugs that I wasn't aware of. :D
  11. DaveTheArakin

Let's Make a Scene Contest: ♡Heart Edition♡ Rules

Heya! I definitely want to give it a try. Also a question, are we allowed to draw and use our own art for the cutscenes?
  12. DaveTheArakin

As I am very soon going to let my friends play the demo of my game, I am fixing those annoying...

As I am very soon going to let my friends play the demo of my game, I am fixing those annoying color lines that appears on top of the characters head durng battles :blush:
  13. DaveTheArakin

Gamemaking has been slower, but I do my best to make small progress every day. :)

Gamemaking has been slower, but I do my best to make small progress every day. :)
  14. DaveTheArakin

A part of me wants to return back to the beginning and first two chapters and remake them with...

A part of me wants to return back to the beginning and first two chapters and remake them with parallax map. But I have decided not to. Every chapter is just another step in the journey. No need to walk back unless I have to revise dialouge.
  15. DaveTheArakin

I like new party members. Unfortunately, that also means a whole new set of SV for them :(...

I like new party members. Unfortunately, that also means a whole new set of SV for them :( Those can be tedious to draw

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Everything tastes like chicken until it's chicken, then it doesn't taste like chicken."
Context: chicken samosas do not taste like chicken. I thought it was veggie samosas.
Just another ordinary evening.
This pig girl is a merchant and playable character.
Currently there's no name for her yet. a suggestion is welcomed.
Merchant.jpg
Merchant-1.jpg
Want for a Nail: I'm trying to figure out what controllers work with MZ, one support thread, a plugin request thread, a dead controller, and a $48 eBay purchase, and a PS1/PS2 USB adapter later. Still stuck with keyboard controls...
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue: Dying Flame stream starts now! Will we be able to escape the mansion with only the small flame of a lighter to guide our way? Find out live!

Moving day is on May 12! A month from today! I'm finally getting my own apartment!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ironsonic79