DaveyAlpaca
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So I am back at making pixels, will try and keep updating on the over world tiles, and then work on the mock ups from it.
    I may want somebody to work with me to make my RPG
    esby
    esby
    What do you need?
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    If you looking for someone to make a RPG game with you post it at Project Recruitment section. this will make your Recruitment easier.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    We have a Project Recruitment forum just for this purpose.
    So where are the cool changes?
    seita
    seita
    Check out the announcement Bukarett linked to. It explains what happened, essentially a lot of things went wrong and a lot of it was out of their hands, so the update will have to wait.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Tai_MT, when I have those issues, it's because I've got the post screen set to WYSIWYG. If I change it back to text only, I can post that stuff.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    That's in Chrome, not IE
    Ugh, I am sick
    Matchitza
    Matchitza
    Oh my, why are forumers getting sick? This is bad..
    starcrescendo
    starcrescendo
    Me too! I've had a pounding headache all day too, yet, I refuse to get off the computer. Did you try some chicken noodle soup, yet? I had some that was so good. I heated it to like scalding in the microwave lol. Hope you feel better!
    Matchitza
    Matchitza
    Yep, headaches are common.. lol, i got one a few days ago.
    I may have to adjust to the idea of working around the tile set set up of RPG Maker, which I don't necessarily like.
    Blinn
    Blinn
    Same here, man.
    I guess posting my art here is better than other places
    CrazyCrab
    CrazyCrab
    Why not here AND other places? ^^' When it comes to art it's always better when more people see it I guess and your art is worth seeing.
    Creating tile sets is sure a drag, specially when yo have to follow the 8Bit color rules.
    Gothic Lolita
    Gothic Lolita
    I know, to make a own tileset is the hardest you can run into. :/

Need to do so myself for my RPG. :'( *hugs* (\s/)
    Takuto
    Takuto
    There's always that one tile you have more trouble doing, but in the same way, there's also the easier ones. Just look at it as experience. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Are ReSTAFFs a thing anymore? Just curious, not sure if this is thread-worthy, so just musing here
Mr_Petue wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.
Mr_Petue wrote on Eliaquim's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.
Uploaded a new Video today where I play Minecraft "The Bridge" please check it out & let me know what you think of it!
I normally only post these every 24 hours, but same-sex marriage is coming to Rune Factory 5 and I just wanted to share it with the world! https://www.xseedgames.com/2021/09/23/rune-factory-5-localization-blog-2/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LordRnginu