Recent content by DaveyBriteRPG

1. DaveyBriteRPG

DaveyBriteRpg - Musical Creation and Voice Acting

Hey buddy thanks for coming to my thread! Sadly, i don't deal with much guitar work.. i can make you an orchestral beat just the same as what your reference track is, but it will not contain any kinds of distorted guitar as i dont have the instruments or library. I deal with mostly, electronic...
  2. DaveyBriteRPG

Resources How to know the sale price?

people charge based on skill, time spent, experience, type of art ... There is alot to take in to account so take a look around before you get your wallet out!
  3. DaveyBriteRPG

Hello guys... If you had some requests with me i must apologise deeply for not getting around to them. Corona crushed my financial status, forcing me toget rid of certain bills, such as the internet to be able to live. I have recently just got broadband back in my home, and so id like to again...
  4. DaveyBriteRPG

If you had some musical requests in line with me.. feel free to re post! Corona has killed me...

If you had some musical requests in line with me.. feel free to re post! Corona has killed me and have recently got my internet back <3
  5. DaveyBriteRPG

@KumoriCloud Hey dude, So i dont really have the library to create anything within the rock genre. I did play about with a lot of the c64 and orchestral parts and came up with this. Though im not sure this is what youre looking for.
  6. DaveyBriteRPG

Hey there dude! I am fairly certain i can make c64 tracks. Do you want me to merge the two styles together like your first track or do you want it purely c64 only? Thanks for dropping by again ^^
  7. DaveyBriteRPG

Hiya guys, I have created a new Twitter account and could use some extra followers! I will follow you back ofc! @Briterpg I am also still open for some free themes!
  8. DaveyBriteRPG

Twitter account! Follow me for musical updates! :) @Briterpg

Twitter account! Follow me for musical updates! :) @Briterpg
  9. DaveyBriteRPG

@MushroomCake28 Well normally it would all have to depend on what samples you have and specifically what DAW you use, but in the past my collabs have been down to just exported WAV files and such. Mostly i work by ear too so i can usually recreate peoples ideas. But it's not something you have...
  10. DaveyBriteRPG

@MushroomCake28 But that is the beauty of music. Mixing styles creates something incredible (in most cases lol) I am always up for a collab, I've done it in the past and its been so much fun to do.
  11. DaveyBriteRPG

@Kupotepo I've done my fair share of collaberations in the past and i've also asked about music comps too.. nobody seems to want to do it :( Shame really, there used to be something called Weekly Art that was a hit but now everything seems a bit dim.
  12. DaveyBriteRPG

@Kupotepo That would be a great idea! But i don't think anyone would set it up, nor give the permissions to do so.
  13. DaveyBriteRPG

Another request complete ^^
  14. DaveyBriteRPG

I often get some strange outsourced fan requests.. but Mario has to be one of my favorite games!
  15. DaveyBriteRPG

Lovely stuff thanks :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This video really speaks to me...

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the interactive text adenture! Feel free to drop by!
I worked a lot more today and I am thinking about Youtube videos to make to my channel, but I am still looking for some content :D

But I am happy to be back at work :D
Update... no scam calls all day. I think they learned their lesson. And I'm working on a fake anti-piracy video, featuring a fan game I'm making in MV. If I had the permission to make the game a licensed game that I could sell (rather than having it totally free like fan games are required to be), I'd use a really cool anti-piracy screen...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hjbkwjhef