DawnStar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Making progress relearning MZ's core plugins and Javascript's current standard and best practices. I feel like I can start writing plugins any moment now. Nothing too grand yet, but progress is progress.
    Recently played OneShot and it's reminded me how a game doesn't need to be very long or have a big complex story or gameplay to be good and interesting. It's a RPG Maker game that does unconventional things I would never dare trying to do but it's a cool one nevertheless.
    Finally defeated the Phantom story boss in Bravely Default II. Seriously it's been a while since I had such a hard time in an RPG that I had to develop a whole new strategy to survive. This is giving me some wicked ideas I can maybe tweak for my game though :hwink:
    No matter how many times I listen to him, I know this is Joker speaking, but my brain can only hear Dagda.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Voice.gif
The Voice... They usually show up to talk to you about leaving your mark on the world, which is one of the major themes of my game... How will you be remembered by society.
The only time my brother shows me any kind of support is by liking or LOL my Facebook Comments.
I finally finished the Coliseum for my game. Love how it looks. Credits for the assets goes to Kokoro Reflections, @Starbird_Resources, and @megumi014.
Colossuem.png
Mimics! Mimics everywhere!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bongdaso