DawnStar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Making progress relearning MZ's core plugins and Javascript's current standard and best practices. I feel like I can start writing plugins any moment now. Nothing too grand yet, but progress is progress.
    Recently played OneShot and it's reminded me how a game doesn't need to be very long or have a big complex story or gameplay to be good and interesting. It's a RPG Maker game that does unconventional things I would never dare trying to do but it's a cool one nevertheless.
    Finally defeated the Phantom story boss in Bravely Default II. Seriously it's been a while since I had such a hard time in an RPG that I had to develop a whole new strategy to survive. This is giving me some wicked ideas I can maybe tweak for my game though :hwink:
    No matter how many times I listen to him, I know this is Joker speaking, but my brain can only hear Dagda.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finished switching to a new PC. Now I could potentially start working at projects or plugins again if I feel the motivation to do so.
If you don't read the news, you are uninformed. If you read the news, you are misinformed.
Custom slip rates and custom ailment durations for enemies really opens up the floodgates for status effect use. I can have Poison and Time Stop affect bosses without it breaking their balance! Finally, a healthy middle ground.

(Especially after I cooked up a thing that prevents you from re-applying deadly states more than once in specific occassions.)
Voice.gif
The Voice... They usually show up to talk to you about leaving your mark on the world, which is one of the major themes of my game... How will you be remembered by society.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graviti