Recent content by dax

1. https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/25657 this could be the reason, but I'm just...

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/25657 this could be the reason, but I'm just speculating
  2. VX to Ace Project Conversion Program

I guess this never came to be or did I miss another thread? I was just trying this on an old project, but it doesn't work. It opens a CMD window and then closes itself. Running it into cmd tells me that it is searching for some file (registry.rb) inside myuser\appdata I actually have that file...
  3. FyxInput

Oh all right, that's out of my league. What about the fullscreen++ problems?
  4. RSQS: Reedo's Simple Quest System (beta)

try to switch (1) with (0) and let's see if it still happens. Then, please check that the "Category" section in the editor was filled with some data. It's in the first window. If there is still the error, the command you used might be too limited and I'd try to add a couple ones from the tutorial
  5. How to use the High-Resolution .DLL

Check a few posts behind.
  6. RSQS: Reedo's Simple Quest System (beta)

Hm. And did you set up a Quest 1? Did you properly place the extract the quest file into Data? Remember that the first ID, for example, is 0, not 1. Does the error appear when you trigger the player touch, or when you launch the game?
  7. Text Cache

I did not make it in time for the contest anyway despite an all nighter, unfortunately. But I'm very thankful for your help. Hilariously, I never had more crashes, but I'll still keep it.
  8. RSQS: Reedo's Simple Quest System (beta)

It's impossible to help you without a screenshot of the event you set up...
  9. How to use the High-Resolution .DLL

Please refer to this post: https://www.facebook.com/RPGMakerWeb/photos/a.205278442840829.46150.144301368938537/887462487955751/?type=1&comment_id=887469341288399&reply_comment_id=887470871288246&total_comments=8&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22%7D "Higher Definition AND Resolution is...
  10. welcome to the club :/

welcome to the club :/
  11. can't wait!

can't wait!
  12. RSQS: Reedo's Simple Quest System (beta)

In the editor, click on Help -> How to use. It's pretty great Just follow it and you can recreate an example.
  13. FyxInput

I'm using this script along with Fullscreen++ with no problems. Could you elaborate? I'm also not sure what keys have you disabled from the mouse script, do you mean the various alt+enter, F12 etc? If so, how?
  14. Text Cache

Thanks a lot for the long and well-thought long response! It is # Text Cache v 1.03 however I just tried pasting it again from this OP post and you're right, the line number now appears different. Weird. I'm not sure what was different, I never touched it. The "Word" script is  ** Word...
  15. Text Cache

Not sure if I should've opened a new thread or here it's fine. Anyway, I'm having problems with this script that might force me to remove it before my submission unless I understand what's the problem in such short time. :( Basically... the game randomly crashes. It happened once today, once...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i just started uploading some of my selfmade Pixel Art on DA,
visit me there if you are interrested^^
Im sorry but..I Want to play a game.
Anyone here is familiar with the US Law ? I'm working on a game idea at the moment and I have several questions on my mind :p
I just lost an hour plus of time to trying to modify the _battlefield sprite... when in reality MZ calls it _battleField ;_;

Even when debugging for the "undefined value", it looked exactly the same to my 20/60 eyesight.

I really prefer this_naming_convention rather than thisNamingConvention !!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justbobted25