Recent content by dayhjawk

1. Bitmap/Sprite Sheet Fonts

i also would like to see this!
  2. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Yes, the damage pop-ups are appearing on the layer below the actor battle status window, ie undernearth everything.
  3. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Tried the delay in battle engine core. Isn't working. When I use lets say a healing potion. The healing # is always in the back under the actor's window. Same for when they take damage, and everything else. 
  4. Bobstah's Custom Stats 1.3.2

any update/news on how to get custom stats to effect other stats?
  5. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Looking into that plugin as we speak. also, when I move the animations lower more over the protraits, the popup text/numbers are always in the very back. Anyway to move them move to the front/over the protraits?
  6. Nio Simple Max Actor

This isn't working with Yanfly's new battle status window when using front view battle system. The animations isn't working correctly.
  7. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Found the issue, I am using: Nio Simple Max Actor http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/47306-nio-simple-max-actor/?hl=%2Bsimple+%2Bactor to increase party size from 4 to 5. Without it, it's working fine. with it, it's not showing the animations over the protraits. I am gathering...
  8. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

I am using a front battle system, the new battle status window, when I turn on the animations to effect my party they aren't showing up near the windows. When I turn this off, they dont' show up at all. They are appearing near actors like it's a sideview battle system, instead of the windows...
  9. McSundae's Enhanced Battle System - pretty gauges, faces, different window styles & borders

Still having issues with status effects now showing up in combat.
  10. McSundae's Enhanced Battle System - pretty gauges, faces, different window styles & borders

> Is there any way to have the skill/item list window have only 1 column list instead of 2? > Anyone else having issues where status effects on actors not showing up in combat? Not sure if a bug. > An Option to hide the command window, when selecting a target.
  11. McSundae's Enhanced Battle System - pretty gauges, faces, different window styles & borders

Is it possible having the command list window to appear on the left/right sides instead of across the top?  Nevermind figured it out!
  12. Simple Shop Tax

OMG TY! Was looking for something like this! Is it possible to add in the ability to effect when you sell things? Like, if there is a tax on selling, you get less/more back? Just a thought.
  13. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Thanks Yanfly, but it's still not doing what I need it to do. there 5 states, each one increases Pharmacology. when you learn the next "rank" of the skill, the states are stacking, and not "turning off/removing" the previous state. End result is 249% Pharmacology, instead of the 150% that I am...
  14. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

I haven't been able to figure out how to do this.
  15. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Working now thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Surprisingly useful and thought provoking
Working on animation. Trying to see if I can apply it meaningfully to my games!
ddwk.png

working on the sprite for Devali <3
My Game Development Livestream

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BloodyMess