dazed's latest activity

• dazed
    dazed have been awarded with the medal Reviewer Badge.
    • Reviewer Badge
  • dazed
    dazed commented on dazed's profile post.
    @Quexp only sometimes ;)
  • dazed
    dazed reacted to Quexp's comment on dazed's profile post with Like Like.
    At least you come back to it 3 weeks later.
  • dazed
    dazed reacted to Xane's comment on dazed's profile post with Like Like.
    I see that as healthy. If I spend too much time with a game I start letting the smallest details bother me to the point I think the...
  • dazed
    dazed reacted to Alador's comment on dazed's profile post with Haha Haha.
    Who supplied you with my game making schedule? I will track them down!
  • dazed
    dazed reacted to bgillisp's comment on dazed's profile post with Haha Haha.
    Hey who in my team leaked our working hours?
  • dazed
    dazed reacted to FrozenNorseman's comment on dazed's profile post with Haha Haha.
    How do you know my schedule?!
  • dazed
    dazed updated their status.
    making a game like *works super hard for 3 hours then doesn't touch it for 3 weeks*

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished composing a boss battle theme!
Scripted a multi-variable weather system that randomizes wind speed, cloudiness, rain, fogginess, etc, while attempting to realistically account for interactions between them (e.g. wind speed affects fogginess, cloudiness affects rain, etc), the current weather pattern, and the player's biome e.g. swamp, beach, etc. Now I "just" have to tie visuals and sounds to the variables so stuff actually happens...
I'm having a headache balancing the combat using flat defense so I'm gonna use percentual armor, in this pic, Simon has 16 on Defense which means all the incoming damage will be reduced by 16% this will ease my burden a bit.
!Have a nice day everybody¡
SO glad they patched outer worlds for switch! I can finally play it! Weird that other peeps are still having issues. I know it was really chugging on my lite when it first came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crowned_gaming_youtube