Recent content by dazed

1. dazed

@Quexp only sometimes ;)

@Quexp only sometimes ;)
  2. dazed

making a game like *works super hard for 3 hours then doesn't touch it for 3 weeks*

making a game like *works super hard for 3 hours then doesn't touch it for 3 weeks*
  3. dazed

Game & Map Screenshots 11

Ooh, I love those new tiles! Which ones are you using? Loving the plants.
  4. dazed

frustrating myself with the FES tiles right now

frustrating myself with the FES tiles right now
  5. dazed

No Travel Play Jam: Review Submissions!

Here are my reviews! Monster Reign Lockdown at Lilac Stuck in a Wall
  6. dazed

RMMV No Travel Game Jam: Stuck In A Wall

Alright, so this was short n sweet! I'm just going to break this review up by character. HAROLD This kinda felt... too short. It didn't feel like much happened. I appreciated getting to pick my own weapon, armour, and magic, but I started to get tired of people running up and giving Harold...
  7. dazed

Does gender changes when changing classes bother you?

I've played that game a lot and I don't remember any of the human characters ever looking like they changed sex when they changed classes. For me, the characters did look genderless and I never noticed anything out of the ordinary. I always viewed every one of the "races" of FFTA2 as having...
  8. dazed

Map design?

For this complaint in particular - don't be afraid to make maps a little smaller! Sometimes when I'm playing games I feel like there's a lot of extra space on maps where there doesn't need to be. But also, at the same time, remember that not every corner of a map needs to be filled with...
  9. dazed

Front View vs Side view

Personally, I enjoy side view more because I kinda like to see more of the action. But as people have said above, it can be really graphics-heavy and a bit overwhelming at times, so I prefer side view with more sparing animation.
  10. dazed

RMMV Lockdown at Lilac (No Travel Jam Entry)

Alright! I had a blast playing this and I'm super excited to review it for you. STORY I have the memory of a goldfish, so when I started playing this, I didn't remember what you'd said about this being part of a larger project: but when I started playing it, I could tell immediately. I could...
  11. dazed

How do I change my username?

@Archeia Could I have my username changed to "dazed", please? Thank you in advance! <3
  12. dazed

RMMV Monster Reign (No Travel Game Jam Entry)

Thank you! And it's no problem :)
  13. dazed

RMMV Monster Reign (No Travel Game Jam Entry)

Alright! I just played this, but I've gotten stuck on floor 3 as I've been transported into the middle of a wall and can't move. I'm guessing this wasn't intentional? Anyway, here are my thoughts: STORY AND CHARACTERS So it's a simple story, but what I was missing from this was character...
  14. dazed

What's your one favorite thing about RPG Maker Engine?

I totally second this! It's probably cliché at this point, but I just love how easy RPG Maker is to use. Coding totally confuses me and I love the way that RPG Maker is laid out so that you can pretty much always see what you're doing.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished composing a boss battle theme!
Scripted a multi-variable weather system that randomizes wind speed, cloudiness, rain, fogginess, etc, while attempting to realistically account for interactions between them (e.g. wind speed affects fogginess, cloudiness affects rain, etc), the current weather pattern, and the player's biome e.g. swamp, beach, etc. Now I "just" have to tie visuals and sounds to the variables so stuff actually happens...
I'm having a headache balancing the combat using flat defense so I'm gonna use percentual armor, in this pic, Simon has 16 on Defense which means all the incoming damage will be reduced by 16% this will ease my burden a bit.
!Have a nice day everybody¡
SO glad they patched outer worlds for switch! I can finally play it! Weird that other peeps are still having issues. I know it was really chugging on my lite when it first came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crowned_gaming_youtube