Recent content by DCF

1. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Thanks. Using "ANIMATION X: FIRST" instead of "ACTION ANIMATION" works.
  2. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Plugin Name: YEP_X_AreaOfEffect/YEP_X_ActSeqPack1 Error Message: N/A How to Replicate Bug: AOE Center Animation notetag is not compatible with action sequence tag action effect: target This combination causes the center animation notetag to be overridden and the animation play on all...
  3. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

@Yanfly I tested the absorption barrier fix for the bug that prevented Barrier Points from being gained at the start of battle and can confirm that it is now working. Couple items, not sure if they qualify as bugs or not... Absorption barrier: Is there a way to force a damage popup when...
  4. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Plugin Name: YEP_AbsorptionBarrier Error Message: n/a How to Replicate Bug: With Clear Per Battle parameter set to YES the armor notetag below ineffective. <Barrier Points: +100> I've run the run a test by setting actor(1) to have starting equipment that grants +100 barrier points...
  5. Graphics Changer

I was also using this plugin until Yanfly's party engine was released. I built my own plugin to get around the incompatibility until either this plugin is updated or Yanfly releases his state/buff core. http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/51705-custom-state-eval-v101/ Basically you...
  6. Custom State Eval v1.01

Affected actor object is: thisState # being added or removed is: stateId
  7. Bobstah's Battle Commands Customization v2.2.1 - Updated 05/17/2017

Is there a way to use an eval statement on the icon # or basing it on a variable?
  8. Silver's Dash Stamina

Thanks, I've tested the new version and it works without modification. Also, thank you for adding the function. That's a big help! -DCF
  9. Silver's Dash Stamina

Great plugin. This feature is nearly essential for anyone building onscreen encounters since it enables the player to be faster than the enemy while dashing and slower when walking in a meaningful way. I encountered the same bug as the previous poster. Simple fix: Line 617 x = 0; replace...
  10. Custom State Eval v1.01

Custom State Eval v1.01 DCF Introduction Enables evaluation of custom js code in state notetag box when states are added and when states are removed. Features Evaluate custom javascript code when a state is added using notetag add eval. <ADD EVAL> codecode</ADD EVAL>Evaluate custom javascript...
  11. Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

For the if else statements you can use Yanfly's built in if/else action found in the ActSeqPack1 help file. For code to access the object value you are interested in, NoInkling showed me a trick over in the script call topic that can be adopted here using the developer console (F8) Try adding...
  12. Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

There's a parameter in the plug-in that lets you set a default animation for the start of different attacks. You can switch the animation to something else or shut it off completely from parameters.
  13. Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

Here's a teleporting backstrike for rogue characters. Two custom items in this list: 1) Animation 121 is generated from the smoke effects at the end of the StateDark animation set and is used to make the actor appear to disappear in a cloud of smoke. Could also use built-in animation 35 (fog)...
  14. Bobstah's Battle Commands Customization v2.2.1 - Updated 05/17/2017

Thank you. I modified my note tags to use class battle commands plus actor cmds and then set force default commands to 1 which resolved all the errors.
  15. Bobstah's Battle Commands Customization v2.2.1 - Updated 05/17/2017

Great script. Yesterday I was running this without problems. Today I upgraded from 1.9.4 to 2.0 and I'm getting a "RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded" when running skills (including the regular attack). Only other change was downloading Yanfly's latest updates. Troubleshooting...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Working on animation. Trying to see if I can apply it meaningfully to my games!
ddwk.png

working on the sprite for Devali <3
My Game Development Livestream

Of course, so, someone had covid at work today and I was exposed to them, so, I'm stuck at home for...TWO WEEKS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Benny91