Recent content by deadyfinger

1. deadyfinger

RMMZ A Bitmap Font Script or a VE SFonts Port~

That would be awesome!! Yeah... I've been looking for some bitmap (pixel) font plugins for MZ. But, there are nothing for the MZ. I'm making my game with 480x270px resolution and just struggling with font clarity T T
  2. deadyfinger

N_Pixelate

Beautiful plugin!!
  3. deadyfinger

A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

OH! But please not Mobile Zero X)
  4. deadyfinger

A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

Hmmmm.. Magical Z-Depth? for 3D? Sorry JK ;)
  5. deadyfinger

OcRam - Layers plugin (for MV)

You are a Rockstar @OcRam. Thanks for the addition :)
  6. deadyfinger

Awesome!! That would be great!!! Thanks a lot :)
  7. deadyfinger

Thank you for this amazing plugin @OcRam. Does this plugin have any "Offset" command? I'd like to set X or(and) Y value offset the parallax image for some reason. If I didn't catch any offset function or similar that is already built-in your plug-in, please correct me.
  8. deadyfinger

Tiled Plugin

This is an amazing plugin @Archeia. I'd just like to report you one little issue about this plugin on the OSX version of RMMV. I'm using my MacBook Pro and found some blinking issue at 4 sides while the map scrolling. Tested on my Windows PC and not blinking at all. I know it is weird but now...
  9. deadyfinger

Follower Control Plugin by Tyruswoo

Thanks you so much for the reply @Tyruswoo. Not yet tried but seems I found it already :) Thanks a lot
  10. deadyfinger

Follower Control Plugin by Tyruswoo

@Tyruswoo I have no idea that is a bug or not but this is now a blocker of my project. I'm using Moghunter's character pose plugin in which supports more frame with various character pose status as idle, dash, jump and more. This case happens as below as: 1. Use follower stopChase 2. During the...
  11. deadyfinger

Change Tile Size

Thank you for the reply @Shaz. :) Sure thing and I understand what your point. I've tried to make the distance control with some plugin and wasn't good results with them. BTW, I still do like the plugin and will figure it out other option in my possibility :) Thank you and happy new year.
  12. deadyfinger

Change Tile Size

@Shaz I just have a question about the follower distance with this plug-in. I've set 24px tile size up and kept 48x48px character size. The result was awesome because I could see the half-sized character movement by the tile size changes to 24px instead. But I had one issue once adding...
  13. deadyfinger

Parallax Utils

Now that is OFF as the default and once I tested it with ON and nothing displayed on the map BTW. FYI: Your screenshot is pointing the animated light and I've tested with the animated doodads instead.
  14. deadyfinger

Parallax Utils

No, I've never been the loop preset parameter setting even I have no idea where I could set the loop preset parameter in the RMMV. Could you address me how to do it?
  15. deadyfinger

Parallax Utils

Thank you for the reply @DrDhoom I got How to do the setting of the Animation frame wait. That is working perfectly well. Regarding the blinking issue, I think I just used a too big size of the images in which 9 images with 1440x1440px resolution for the animated doodads. I assume total image...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]
dd_airport2.jpgdd_combat.jpg
dd_town.jpg
I did an experiment to try to solve the art style problem between RTP and 3D models.
But, it feels this grimdark world is going to end even faster. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyky