Recent content by DeathBlaze

1. DeathBlaze

Villain's appearance

Thx for your feedback and reply :), what you just said gave me some inspiration for him , never had the tought to let the other's speak for him. Makes it interesting to the player while he remains mysterious and menacing as he hasn't seen him once. Thx very much for this advice ;)
  2. DeathBlaze

Villain's appearance

I see, i agree with you on that, with him not having a body makes the player imagining who or what's he/she's fighting against. Now with the personality i just posted he might be so menacing for them.
  3. DeathBlaze

Villain's appearance

His personality is not too complex. He's unlike most of his kind very calm and has little compassion for his pawns and his enemies. He's also very strategic and thinks everything trough until he finds the right way to execute his plans, making him always one step further than the...
  4. DeathBlaze

Villain's appearance

Hi guys, i wanted to ask you for advice about the Villain i'm about to make, i would highly appreciate it if you guys could give me some advice :). So in my first game ''The Tales of Expellion'', there's the main Villain, who was once slain in an grand-scale battle by the leader of the...
  5. DeathBlaze

Plot and Character Feedback

Hey people, after weeks of story writing i decided to drop a small sypnosis of the story here, leaving you to decide wheter it's good or not. Feedback is always welcome :) The Tales of Expellion I Thousands of...
  6. DeathBlaze

Yo dude, your game (Ulfar one) looks pretty good, altough it has some flaws, it's awesome to...

Yo dude, your game (Ulfar one) looks pretty good, altough it has some flaws, it's awesome to see it completed :), i'm making a game of my own too ''The Tales of Expel I'' , and it's coming out soon!, if you would like to know more about it, let me know :)
  7. DeathBlaze

Greetings!

Hi!, welcome aboard!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Government : "Hehehe~ I will spread lies that the earth is round so that I could sell globes~"
Anyone here managed to never burn out on programming? My current limit is 3 months(6-8 hours per day, 7 days per week, 50 hour programming week on average), and then I just have to take a break, sometimes lasting few days(with at most 2 hours on programming per day). I've been always like this so far, so I admire those who can always be so passionate on programming :)
This is starting to become a momochi collection y'all!
Meet Swefo The candy Eater!

Hide your candy... I or I sweefe sweefefooo~~~
Automatic level scaling without an option to turn it off can be a very bad choice for a game. The worst I've ever seen was in Nightmare of Druaga, where if a power outage made your system turn off, the game detects it as an attempted cheat and overwrites your save while taking away your best gear, leaving you unable to progress at the late stages of the game, and unable to recover.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kalium