Deathspecter

HELLO THERE!
:rock-left:   BD   :rock-right:  
Welcome to my personal page!
 ​
If you didn't yet check out my developing game, please take a minute to do it!
 ​
DEMO NOW AVAILABLE!!!
(click on the image)
Thank you  :D  

Well I guess this is the part where I talk about myself  :p

I'm a sociable, confident, fun (I hope!) and very creative and imaginative person and I love everything that makes me use my creative thinking. And that's one of the main reasons why I am into RPG Maker. That and the fact that I always wanted to create a game by myself.

My biggest passion is MUSIC. Hands down!  :D
I own (right now) 6 guitars, 1 bass, 1 mandolin, 1 keyboard and I play them all.
I also play and rehearse a traditional University student group that plays folk Portuguese music.

This means that, obviously, I'm on University myself.  :)
Right now I'm on my way to finish my degree at Pharmacy, and next year I hope to start working on my field.

I am a big fan of Metal and Rock, though I listen to all kinds of Music. BD
Except, obviously, that bullcrap like 1D, JB and many other gaylords.

Other interests?
Cinema, TV Shows, Reading, Writing, Image Editing, Cooking, Video Games, Running... And a lot more  ;)
I usually say that I want to do so many things at the same time that sometimes (most of the times  :p ) I actually find myself doing... Nothing :|

Feel free to add me as a Friend or send me a PM here on the forum!  ;)  
Like I said, I'm very sociable and I love to talk and meet other people!  :)  

RPG Making, Gaming, Guitar
Birthday
Nov 15, 1992 (Age: 28)
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses

Signature

Intro Movie released!! Demo Available!!!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Zaj
Hey morning all! I got another quick question..I just switched to RMMZ from VX Ace..so I am wondering why default scripts(is that how u call it) of VXAce is available, but not in MZ's case? How do I figure out ahh I mean could you show me
Sometimes im the biggest fool alive... Ah well, ce la vie
The worst feeling in the world is going for a walk on a nice summer day, seeing an ice cream truck, and realizing you don't have any money with you :(
Mike running through an area that's influenced by his thoughts, thus his drawings are infused into the land.
We're playing Omori by OMOCAT starting at 2pm est :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kINGFreak13