Deathspecter
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just uploaded my demo!!! You're ALL invited to try it out! :D
    That Bread
    That Bread
    I'll play it one day.... it made it to the stockpile of games I want to play :p
    Deathspecter
    Deathspecter
    Thanks! :D A lot of people keep saying that, I'm starting to think I'm actually ok at this xD
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Demos go in the demo forum. Status feed rules - do not make status feeds asking people to check your forum threads.
    Been playing what I have so far and I'm already at over 1 hour playing x.x My game is gonna be huge! D:
    Kes
    Kes
    I think that question should be in a thread, not a status update.
    Deathspecter
    Deathspecter
    Yeah, it's a good idea. Made it just now :)
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Yeah, questions on game design and feedback will get more attention if you post them in the forum where they're not going to get bumped off the page after 5 more people make threads.
    Just found out that my day off was traded from Wednesday to tomorrow! Hoping that today and tomorrow are enough to release the Demo ^^
    I'm mad. Came to work at 11am only to find out that the timetable was changed yesterday... And I enter at 14h... bah
    Did you check out my game yet? Hoping to have Demo ready till the end of the month, maybe sooner!
    That Bread
    That Bread
    Oh yes I checked out your game. I was impressed with the mapping, yes I was.
    Deathspecter
    Deathspecter
    Glad you liked it yet again :p I am very meticulous with map designing :p
    Morning! Day off today, hoping to give a bump on development. But where should I start... ._. ?
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I think that's the hardest part of every day. "What do I want to do?"

Definitely never hurts to thing systems out first. Though, the story is a wonderful part to start as well.
    Deathspecter
    Deathspecter
    I'm not the one writing the story :p I just went ahead and solved some bugs i found
    Hm...I'm sure I have seen you before somewhere on RM...Or someone who looked like you almost the same avatar...Whatever, anyways hello!
    Deathspecter
    Deathspecter
    Maybe almost the same avatar is the right answer :p

I did however try to work on a project in RM2003 and I think I was in a forum, but it was like 9 years ago :p
    Deathspecter
    Deathspecter
    Oh and hello to you too! lol

Unfortunately, it's 2:20 am here so it's also bbye hihi
    Why my signature insists on not saving? :(
    Shaz
    Shaz
    do you press the save button?
    Shaz
    Shaz
    If you need help with it, please post in the Site Feedback forum.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I cannot get the Benny Hill Theme out of my head
A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.
Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emarald04