Recent content by DecentTreatment

1. DecentTreatment

RMMV LEGACY THREAD (Throne's early development)

https://decenttreatment.itch.io/throne/devlog/368831/the-anticipated-update State of throne devlog! Come on down!
  2. DecentTreatment

Dang, I haven't posted here in ages! I'll have to update the main post soon, because a lot has changed. Here's a recent screenshot!
  3. DecentTreatment

Game & Map Screenshots 11

Thanks for the mention! Yeah, I like this! the stalagmites are very impactful.
  4. DecentTreatment

Thanks @RocketKnight ! I really appreciate the enthusiasm. Getting better every day. New farming system:
  5. DecentTreatment

RMMV Manafinder - A tale about survival featuring all original pixel art and music! [Demo out now!]

I like that each area has such an evident color identity :)
  6. DecentTreatment

I'm getting interviewed on RPG Maker Cola, and we're taking a Q&A! Tell me anywhere if you have a question to submit :))
  7. DecentTreatment

BIG BOYS! BIG GIRLS! You've gotten so tall! Almost as large as this DEMO UPDATE COMING SOON! Check out my twitter for more images: https://twitter.com/DeficiencyP Please feel free to ask any questions.
  8. DecentTreatment

MBS - Sound Emittance

These are good tips. Did you edit the loop to start after the added space?
  9. DecentTreatment

MBS - Sound Emittance

For the moment I'm just choosing not to encrypt my audio and it works fine. Im hoping someone knows how to circumvent this issue so I can at some point
  10. DecentTreatment

RMMV Manafinder - A tale about survival featuring all original pixel art and music! [Demo out now!]

Wow, looking great! Everything seems extremely well considered! Is there somewhere I could check out a demo? :)
  11. DecentTreatment

RMMZ Unfinished Saga

Always happy to see more dark fantasy in the works! I'll give it a shot and send you some constructive criticism via DM later.
  12. DecentTreatment

I've been releasing artwork for throne on my Twitter lately! Follow me here for more frequent...

I've been releasing artwork for throne on my Twitter lately! Follow me here for more frequent updates!
  13. DecentTreatment

I need help with 2 problems

You need to use the "canvas size" tool instead of the "resize" tool. If you do that and rename the file like I suggested, it will work properly.
  14. DecentTreatment

If you want the door to function as intended, you'll need to expand the image to be three times its width and four times its height. You can do this with the "expand canvas" tool in paint.net or photoshop. Your illustration itself should only take up 1/12 of the expanded image. Then, name the...
  15. DecentTreatment

If you embed the sprites here and tell us the filenames, we might be able to help you solve the problems. The actor ID needs to be specified in the escape code. Maybe there's a script call to make it work automatically?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not an RPG Maker Update but I'm happy to say that I finally passed my drivers written test. Which makes me a happy guy.
FWRu-cYXkAAAUbl
Have you ever been in such a luck streak you felt fear something was wrong?
I'm going to be adding in combat animations, revamping the UI and putting in a new cutscene this week, so this is your last chance to play the MC:RIS demo in its original form! Say you were there since the beginning! https://qos.itch.io/infinite-sadness
I added reflections and shadows. Though one of the party seems to have no reflection, is floating, with glowing eyes. I'm sure it's fine.
p7O1sjG.png
Well. *That* was an entertaining fustercluck — and that’s not meant nearly as sarcastically as it sounds. I just had to make four different versions of the same conversation:
1: Attained MacGuffin.
2: Have not attained MacGuffin, but know its location.
3: Do not know MacGuffin’s location, but have a good idea where to find it.
4: Do not know where to look for MacGuffin.
Yep, feels good to be back. ^.^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caihong201814