Recent content by Deckiller

1. Deckiller

Back from the dead...

Back from the dead...
  2. Deckiller

Refund/Support Request Falls on Deaf Ears?

Usually we answer all tickets within 48 hours. Sometimes a reply or a ticket does get lost in the mix, though, which is why we also double check the forums here to make sure everyone is attended to. :)
  3. Deckiller

Refund/Support Request Falls on Deaf Ears?

Hi there! I actually send off the refund request yesterday so it should be processed today. Sorry for any delay!
  4. Deckiller

Upgraded to Windows 7 - lost my key. :\

Sent the information via e-mail and PM :)
  5. Deckiller

Post your judging scores here

PMing you shortly :)
  6. Deckiller

Absolutely! I'll be looking into this throughout the day and weekend. I believe at this time all e-mails I received have been repsonded to, with maybe 2-3 exceptions. Some may not have been received on our end because we receive a lot of automated replies from our e-mail system from various...
  7. Deckiller

Hi there! Yours was Spectr, correct? I actually just sent that one to you a little while ago and I've also re-sent here on the forums via PM.
  8. Deckiller

Sure, that would be great! The feedback process for the next contest will be a lot more efficient. Unfortunately this time we were pleasantly surprised by the amount of submissions so it's taken some time to sift through everything. Plus, as some of you are probably aware I was dealing with...
  9. Deckiller

Hi, mlogan! Which game was yours? I'll go ahead and get the results for you :) Also, I'm going to PM the rest of you here directly with your scores to make this process easier.
  10. Deckiller

Thanks for your patience, everyone. More scores coming out today :)
  11. Deckiller

2014 IGMC Results!

Thanks everyone for participating! Just a quick reminder: we'll be issuing as many scores and comments as possible this weekend. In the meantime we're getting them polished up for you all.
  12. Deckiller

2014 IGMC Results!

We will begin the prize-issuing process starting tomorrow. We are planning to send out the participation coupons via e-mail. Stay tuned for more details :)
  13. Deckiller

2014 IGMC Results!

Contest Winners Finally Revealed!   The time has finally come! First off, we want to thank everyone for your patience: the contest was far larger than anyone anticipated, and we had approximately 800 games to experience. Many entries were truly exceptional and scored high, proving there is a...
  14. Deckiller

0.5 hours until the contest results!

I drafted up the announcement earlier today :) Excited to finally share this (and to finally be back in general - been quite inactive due to health issues).
  15. Deckiller

Editing own submission is now possible

Yeah, games were downloaded immediately after the deadline. We are asking that people do not update the downloads linked by the green button, though, in the event that we need to re-download fresh. And yes, feel free to edit your descriptions and media now :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Rpg MZ looking good! Not much of a fan of the graphics for world tiles, but love the changes for sprites and movement preview!
Before I am done with even one game, I am going to need Psychiatric assistance after doing all these sprites!
Still I am improving, Spriting not mental fortitude.
It's still early days, and I was going to keep this under wraps until development is a bit further along, but I'm just so damn proud of how robust the integrity-checking in this plugin is that I have to share it.
Do you think the new RPG Maker MZ has support for Android devices ?
JDgoldvox wrote on Mr. Detective's profile.
hey, could u help me with a problem? basically, How do I delete a character from a map after a cut scene is over? I am really new with RPG maker MV. Please help!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdamEternal