Recent content by defective42

1. Akea Custom Gauges

Where do I download the gauge images?
  2. TAA_EnemyLevels (v1.1.0)

Is EnemyLevels working with MZ? I don't see it in your sample demo project, and I get this error message using TAA_EnemyLevels in my own project: Failed to Load data /EnemyExtra.json [using MZ with all other plugins turned off] thanks in advance
  3. AES_MZ_CustomMp - Customize the "MP" resource on a per-class basis

No problem, thanks for your good work
  4. AES_MZ_CustomMp - Customize the "MP" resource on a per-class basis

I want to use an on map event to command: Recover All: Entire Party with the goal of having every actor recover 75% of their HP and MP. If I put the following note tags on each actor in the party, the Recover All has no effect: <Recover All HP: .75> <Recover All MP: .75> If I put those note...
  5. Caethyril's MZ Plugins

Hmmm, must have copy and pasted before, because the download works perfectly now. Thanks.
  6. Caethyril's MZ Plugins

Using Cae_ChoiceShuffle I get Syntax Error Unexpected Identifier at startup, before the title screen. Even with all other plugins off. MZ
  7. RMMZ MZ/Visustella-Compatible Enemy Catch System

I too am looking for an MZ plugin similar to DreamX’s MV ‘Capture Enemies’

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hope you are all fine today~
Moderators, you must have so much patience to be able to deal with everything. I mod in a server of sorts and today we just got a message, which, despite it's helpful constructive criticism, basically stated that all of the mods were jerks and that was the only reason our server was unlikeable. So, thank you, for having patience. You are appreciated! :kaoluv:
Haired slime? Trying some different styles of art. Maybe I can make some resources with this new kind of painting.......
i love my game very much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zxandris