definite_lee's Recent Activity

1. definite_lee replied to the thread RMMV Naima's Melody - A Zeldalike Action Adventure Game.

Small Update today: I wanted to announce that we have officially brought onboard @WilsonScarloxy to the Naima's Melody development...

Jun 20, 2019 at 12:38 AM
  2. definite_lee liked dsiver144's post in the thread RMVXA Peaceful Days.

@ufomonster Thank you! >w< Still figuring out how to make a good mining system xD I think the fun way is add a puzzle to each level....

Jun 19, 2019 at 2:04 PM
  3. definite_lee liked phamtruong1992's post in the thread RMMV Naima's Melody - A Zeldalike Action Adventure Game.

Nice game you have there. And like the other guy, i hope you guys can finish it too. Best of luck to the studio!

Jun 19, 2019 at 2:03 PM
  4. definite_lee liked OcRam's post in the thread OcRam - Lights plugin [v1.00 updated 2019/05/02].

Thank you for the message, I'll see what I can do about this. ATM light plugin draws foreground layer to fit only screen (where light...

Jun 17, 2019 at 11:08 AM
  5. definite_lee liked LexnNitro's post in the thread RMMV Naima's Melody - A Zeldalike Action Adventure Game.

Hey there, Game Designer here. I've worked at 3 studios so far. Let me know if you would like some free help on the level design. I...

Jun 14, 2019 at 12:35 PM
  6. definite_lee liked bazrat's post in the thread RMMV Naima's Melody - A Zeldalike Action Adventure Game.

UPDATE: We added a gameplay teaser, enjoy! :D Video: [SPOILER]

Jun 14, 2019 at 2:51 AM