definite_lee's Recent Activity

1. definite_lee liked BK-tdm's post in the thread What exactly are "Doodads"?.

[MEDIA] This pretty much. A plugin system to add decorations/any tile/sprite you want (and have to make separately in pre defined...

Oct 12, 2019 at 3:29 AM
  2. definite_lee replied to the thread What exactly are "Doodads"?.

Doodads are great! They're a total game changer in my opinion. You can even have animated doodads. We use them to have animated grass...

Oct 12, 2019 at 2:27 AM
  3. definite_lee liked cradth's post in the thread RMMV Naima's Melody - A Zeldalike Action Adventure Game (DEMO!).

Your game looks pretty fun! It's simple yet so beautiful. I'll give it a try. Best wishes for your game project.

Oct 11, 2019 at 12:42 PM
  4. definite_lee liked bazrat's post in the thread RMMV Naima's Melody - A Zeldalike Action Adventure Game (DEMO!).

If you got a minute to spare, consider helping us try to get this reddit post viral by leaving a comment and upvoting! [MEDIA]

Oct 10, 2019 at 10:38 AM
  5. definite_lee replied to the thread RMMV Naima's Melody - A Zeldalike Action Adventure Game (DEMO!).

We're estimating a tentative release of December 2020, if things go well with raising funds. Approximately 100-120 maps are planned in...

Oct 9, 2019 at 3:34 AM
  6. definite_lee replied to the thread Netherkeep - A 16-bit Dungeon Crawler.

Looks awesome! Great job :)

Oct 8, 2019 at 1:52 PM
  7. definite_lee liked quackenbirdt's post in the thread Netherkeep - A 16-bit Dungeon Crawler.

[IMG] NETHERKEEP v. 1.0 Made with RPG Maker MV SYNOPSIS Four condemned daredevils wakes in an underground dungeon. Stalked by the...

Oct 8, 2019 at 1:51 PM
  8. definite_lee replied to the thread RMMV Naima's Melody - A Zeldalike Action Adventure Game (DEMO!).

Thanks AnimaScorpius! We still have much to improve :)

Oct 8, 2019 at 1:11 PM
  9. definite_lee liked AnimaScorpius's post in the thread RMMV Naima's Melody - A Zeldalike Action Adventure Game (DEMO!).

This turned out very well for a pre-alpha demo guys, good work. I thought it was going to be clunky like others who attempted ABS...

Oct 8, 2019 at 11:49 AM
  10. definite_lee liked dsiver144's post in the thread RMVXA Peaceful Days.

Working on a request system where player could gain some extra money from helping NPC with their request. [IMG] I also drew a minimap...

Oct 7, 2019