Recent content by definite_lee

1. definite_lee

RMMV Naima's Melody - A Zeldalike Action Adventure Game (DEMO!)

Just wanted to give an important update regarding Naima's Melody and JUMP Game Studio's future. After not finding success with the Kickstarter for Naima's Melody, and with feedback from major publishers, it was decided that Naima's Melody wouldn't be a good title to pursue at the time. The game...
  2. definite_lee

RMVXA Dragonball Z Fan game

Oh no, don't worry, it's just that I'm using a Mac so I can't run the game.
  3. definite_lee

RMVXA Dragonball Z Fan game

I wasn't able to play the demo because I can't run RMVXA games, but I like the look of the game from the screen shot. I would say that as a long time Dragon Ball fan, I'm pretty burnt out on games following the main story. I think the Dragon World is so rich and full of potential, I have some...
  4. definite_lee

Advanced Light & Night effects

Yes! We use a day/night system in our game and it's handled by two plugins: OcRam Lights and OcRam Time System. Those two plugins will take care of most of your goals. As far as shadows, you may need to come up with a creative solution for that. I decided to forsake the realism/immersion...
  5. definite_lee

PIXI filters for Parallax image

I'm hoping for a plugin that can take the parallax image set on a map and apply a specified PIXI filter to it. If there's a way to do this without a plugin, I'm definitely open for advice as well!
  6. definite_lee

Hello! I serve as the Game Director, so I focus on the story, characters, maps, and general direction of the game. Baz mostly does the complex event systems and typically when I have ideas I discuss it with him to get his feedback and input. He's also good at bug-fixing and providing eventing...
  7. definite_lee

Looks incredible, but you should really consider removing that effect that constantly moves over...

Looks incredible, but you should really consider removing that effect that constantly moves over the screen like that. It's very disorienting, especially when it speeds up. Otherwise, the game is great.
  8. definite_lee

Thanks for the words of encouragement! I'll have a proper update post here very soon :)
  9. definite_lee

Yep, I've had pretty good results with Woovit.

Yep, I've had pretty good results with Woovit.
  10. definite_lee

Dvor-ak Pixel Arts

Dude holy crap! JoJo is my favorite anime! I hope you will share these on reddit as well
  11. definite_lee

My favorite anime :D!!!

My favorite anime :D!!!
  12. definite_lee

Failed to load img/doodads (PLEASE, HELP!!!)

Try clearing the doodad from the map, saving, and then placing it again.
  13. definite_lee

And you can watch the full video on youtube as well:
  14. definite_lee

Sound Pitch/Filter Plugin

Basically what I'm looking for is a plugin that can pitch down/up or low-pass filter any sound effects/bgm that play, while the plugin command is on.
  15. definite_lee

What exactly are "Doodads"?

Doodads are great! They're a total game changer in my opinion. You can even have animated doodads. We use them to have animated grass and flowers in our game. And they're more lightweight than event images. I recommend learning it!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This profile banner thing is great! Not sure on the size needed, but it's still a nice feature.

Made mine nice and edgy because I'm still 15 at heart.
Anyone ever played Chrono Cross? I have been dying to create another micro-biome tileset that is heavily inspired by the Isle of the Damned in that game. So, a Micro Biome Bones edition. Anyone interested in this?
Wait, we have profile banners now?!
We have profile banners now! :D
D-does anyone know the size for them? 'Cause no matter what size image I upload, it doesn't look good haha; obviously my image sizes are too big.
Currently trying to figure out how to add custom objects to the character generator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxwellbor