deilin
Last Activity:
Dec 10, 2017

Share This Page

deilin

Ranger/Elementalist, Female

Veteran

Working on a new project based on a story I wrote, though not an exact copy. Somewhat sand-box. Right now working on HUD images. Mar 4, 2017

deilin was last seen:
Dec 10, 2017
    1. deilin
      deilin
      Working on a new project based on a story I wrote, though not an exact copy. Somewhat sand-box. Right now working on HUD images.
      1. BloodletterQ likes this.
    2. deilin
      deilin
      I think I've decided not to push any progress until next year.

I might dabble here and there, but there is too much going on with the holidays, and other things I want to get done, the creative juice just isn't there, or the focus. I even have stopped my music and writing, and focused on getting my room in order, literally and creatively. Got new shelving, and am rotating my collection displays.
    3. deilin
      deilin
      I really don't consider myself a hoarder, just a bit lazy when it comes to cleaning/organizing my room. 25 boxes and 7 bags of trash, and still more to go >_<
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. barnzie8
        barnzie8
        That sounds horrible. Keeping the place clean is so much better. You wont accidentally step on something and break it. 
        Dec 4, 2016
      3. deilin
        deilin
        Well, they were in boxes. My room has more space allotted for my collections than me. 5 5-shelf bookshelves, 3 garage storage units (in the closet), and now 2 stacks, three high, of plastic storage units, and 4 "themed" storage units.
        Dec 4, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    4. deilin
      deilin
      I hate having so many ideas on how to do something, but having to actually choose what I want to start off with.

I'm trying to figure out how I want to do my class/skill system.

I have it where classes determine what equip you can use, and the equipment holds different skills, but I'm not quite sure I want that for this project.

I have an idea for a singular class system, with a singular skill tree system for all characters...

I also have an idea for species/race system with skill trees based on their race.

Not to mention, I want to put in a customization system (gender, background, etc.)
    5. deilin
      deilin
      y Mail-In ballot. Now I can ignore all the political crap on TV, online, on the radio...
      1. deilin
        deilin
        sent in my mail in ballot*
        Nov 4, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    6. deilin
      deilin
    7. deilin
      deilin
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Euphony
        Euphony
        It might not, but the resources could always be made into a pack like RMDS!
        Oct 24, 2016
      3. deilin
        deilin
        Since I don't care for apple, and have failed at exporting MV, would be nice to have something portable for a change.
        Oct 24, 2016
      4. taarna23
        taarna23
        Looks like 24x24 tiles again. I'd love to use these double-sized in MV. Ah, well.
        Oct 24, 2016
    8. deilin
      deilin
      So, messing with the mechanics for a project, I figure if I tone down the scope a bit, making the main characters important, but not a high authority, could allow for some more customizations I've been thinking about.
      1. 1 person likes this.
    9. deilin
      deilin
      Thought of a way I can alter menu's for a project for part of it's UI. Now to actually implement it...
      1. 1 person likes this.
    10. deilin
      deilin
      My project started as a remake of my RPGM game for PS1, but is ending up a sequel...
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        :o  Now that's something I could barely get an hour of two of play done.
        Sep 20, 2016
      4. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        7 memory cards? Hay-soos! I barely made 1 memory card full. Course I hated working with a controller and not a mouse.
        Sep 20, 2016
      5. deilin
        deilin
        Card 1 was database, 2 ~ 7 were the maps.

Probably the things I miss most from that RPG maker was the world map functions, and the screenshot taker that you can recall during later events and the credits.
        Sep 20, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    11. deilin
      deilin
      Working on a project... Can get by with the packs of graphics I got, but would be better to have stuff made... -_-;
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. BloodletterQ
        BloodletterQ
        If it's the ones I think it is, I think the best course of action would be to work on what you have at the moment. Of course, the mapping part is intimidating me as well as the part where I'm trying to be accurate to the novelization.
        Sep 15, 2016
    12. deilin
      deilin
      Who here is still working with GTBS?
    13. deilin
      deilin
      /me regrets eating my taco bell burritos for breakfast. they would have been good right now...
      1. Chester
        Chester
        The only thing good at Taco Bell breakfast is their Crunchwraps. Kittens seem to be attracted to those kinds of things meow :3
        Jun 19, 2016
      2. deilin
        deilin
        wasn't even taco bell breakfast. they were green burritos.
        Jun 19, 2016
    14. deilin
      deilin
      . California will have $12 big macs by 2022. Idiot govoner.
      1. ALTERED STATE ?
        ALTERED STATE ?
        Ruins the Economy one burger at a time
        Apr 5, 2016
      2. deilin
        deilin
        I worked for 10 years to get above $13 and hour. Long, bad hours. Now a new hires in 2019 will make more then that to say "would you like fries with that?"
        Apr 5, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. deilin
        deilin
        Of course, there is always the growing option all fast food drive-thru will be run by "call centers". McDonalds does that in several states.
        Apr 5, 2016
    15. deilin
      deilin
      *watches Sailor Moon Crystals S3:e01*

I may be 33, but I still enjoy watching Sailor Moon. Sailor Pluto, my first CosPlay.
      1. 1 person likes this.
    16. deilin
      deilin
      As much as I like sliced piñata, which still confounds me why people compare things to it, we will get our avatars back tomorrow, right?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Nathanial
        Nathanial
        The sun'll come out
        Tomorrow
        Bet your bottom dollar
        That tomorrow
        There'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about 
        Tomorrow
        Clears away the cobwebs,
        And the sorrow
        'Til there's none!

When I'm stuck in a day
        That's gray,
        And lonely,
        I just stick out my chin
        And Grin,
        And Say,
        Oh

The sun'll come out 
        Tomorrow 
        So ya gotta hang on
        'Til tomorrow
        Come what may

Tomorrow!
        Tomorrow!
        I love ya
        Tomorrow!

You're always
        A day 
        A way!

Tomorrow!
        Tomorrow!
        I love ya
        Tomorrow!

You're always
        A day 
        A way!

(Maybe)
        Apr 2, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. deilin
        deilin
        Little Orphan Nathanial
        Apr 2, 2016
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Just keep back hungry pigeons.
        Apr 2, 2016
    17. deilin
      deilin
      Excuse the bad drawing. I don't have a scanner and pictures eat too much space.

35215.IPB

The basic dress is 4 pieces. Matte cotton and polyester blend. 2 for bust (front and back), and 1 for bottom, hemmed at the slit.

The top and bottom will be joined along a thin elastic waste.

The bottom has a leg slit on the left side to above the knee.

around the waist, removable saddle bags bearing Celestia's cutie mark. made of shiny, stretchy polyester, with a cotton inner lining that hinge in the front and back. Also hope to hide the elastic a little.

The tail is a wig cut up and shapped into a tail, and then connects via hinges in the back.

Sewn in ribs along the spine will base the detachable feathered wings,

This is what I'll be sewing the next week or so.

18. deilin
      deilin
      Step 1) Cut al fabric pieces, complete.

Tomorrow I start sewing -_-;;
      1. View previous comments...
      2. deilin
        deilin
        I'm hoping not too many pictures will be taken (of me) in this one. I'm actually making 4 costumes for a group.
        Apr 1, 2016
      3. deilin
        deilin
        I'm making dresses themed like the 4 Aliocorns of MLP: FiM. I was voted to be celestia.
        Apr 1, 2016
      4. amaSenpai
        amaSenpai
        That sounds exciting!! Good luck, and if you do take pictures I'd love to see them. 

Costume design is so much fun!
        Apr 1, 2016
    19. deilin
      deilin
      While I had thought my recent purchases would be my Halloween costume and my ren. outfit, I got suckered into something else for Halloween. Now I have to design a dress for myself...
    20. deilin
      deilin
      Got the last two pices I needed for my costume. Yay!
  • About

First Language:
    English
    Like music. Like to make music. Like to perform music.

Like to write.

Like to make games (RPG, P&P, CCG)

Signature

~Projects~

Spoiler

VX Ace

Tenmei Idomu (jRPG)

Legions: Homeland (steam workshop, Tactical)

MV:

Lux (jRPG)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]