Recent content by demantis

1. demantis

Divination Dragon Quest Style

This is my first request. I usually try figure this out myself rather then ask for help, but I am burned out right now trying to figure this out and working on another part of the project. I am not a long time user of rpg maker mv so pardon my ignorance on if I don't know much about the program...
  2. demantis

IMPORTANT! People that have been using Kaus's "Asteria Tileset" DO NOT USE IT!!

Well I thank you for this information considering I was testing the tiles to put in my maps.
  3. demantis

Young Sprite Fishing with fishing line. Animated!

Ah this is a nice replacement for my old vx fishing guy. Thank you for the share.
  4. demantis

RPG maker MV emotions faces set from Palxan and Verdibona

These are very nice face sets. Thanks for sharing them.
  5. demantis

The Free Archives (Formerly Animations Archive)

These are very nice. Thank you for the upload and shared work.
  6. demantis

Bar/Jail door RTP edit

Thanks for these. I had did a edit for my ace double door but it wasn't animated. Least now I wont have to convert my ace one over and now a bonus animated door.
  7. demantis

PH - Warehouse/Storage

Love the plugin great work. Thanks again for the sharing your plugins.
  8. demantis

McSundae's Battle Transition Fix

Hey thanks for this plugin. Works like a charm and fixed what I needed done.
  9. demantis

A stylized pirate ship for MV!

This is awsome. Thanks for sharing it. This ship is nicer then the one I have for ace that I added to mv.
  10. demantis

Ark Save Engine 2.5.1 FINAL + Addons

Thanks for sharing this plugin. I like the fact that we can delete the saved game without having to go into our folder and delete the file. I also like how it shows the map. Keep up the good work.
  11. demantis

PH - Sprite Reflection

Nice plugin and thank you for sharing it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

To be released 2021/10/21
Now that I made this "What the MZ RTP is missing" spreadsheet it's itching me to fill some the gaps D:
Aaaaand I completely forgot about the RMMV Chicken Rave my brother decided to implement in a parody of my VERY FIRST UNFINISHED project. We could not escape the chicken rave... The chickens would block the ladder...
I love how I can look up a problem I'm having with my game, find a post from like six years ago that addresses the issue, and the solution provided still works in RPG Maker.
It's times like those that my life feels really easy XD
Change costumes with equipment!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vertette