Recent content by Demi_Fiend

1. Demi_Fiend

FREE Recruiting artists for Shin Megami Tensei: Armageddon

Bump! Still looking for NPC character sprites, as well as several static artworks to be used in cutscenes.
  2. Demi_Fiend

Bump! The project's been on hiatus for a while but it's still alive. I should have a working demo sometime soon. In the meantime, I'm looking for someone to complete the remaining NPC sprites for the game.
  3. Demi_Fiend

(Willing to pay) SMT Fusion System

In the actor you get from fusion, you put <fusion: x, y> in the notetags. That means you need actor x and actor y to make that one.
  4. Demi_Fiend

Basically, the script shows you a list of the demons in your party and lets you select two of them to fuse. Then, it lists all of their skills and you get to choose which ones to pass on to the new demon. After that, the fusion is complete, and the new demon joins your party. There's also...
  5. Demi_Fiend

SMT-Like Fusion System

Hello everybody! So, I'm looking for a character fusion system, similar to the Shin Megami Tensei series. The fusion menu should be accessible through an event. There are two basic kinds of fusion: 1) Normal Fusion: The game gives you a list of your characters (not counting the lead...
  6. Demi_Fiend

As of now, I'm looking to fill 2 positions. One for a spriter (to do character sets) and one for an artist (demon art).
  7. Demi_Fiend

Hi! I'm looking for someone to make some changes to a script that replicates the fusion system from the Shin Megami Tensei series. While the script is mostly complete, there are still some bugs as well as changes I'd like to make. Below is a general description of the fusion system...
  8. Demi_Fiend

Bump! Currently 2 spots open: Pixel artist to do a few charsets UI artist
  9. Demi_Fiend

Bumpity bump! There are currently 3 spots open: Pixel artists who can do charsets UI artist (battle and menus) Scripter to do a few of the remaining scripts
  10. Demi_Fiend

Bump! Big change with the UI is coming soon, as well as the actual game resolution. In regards to positions, there are 3 spots currently open: Pixel artist who can do character walking sprites Artist to make art for the 180 demons. This is a mix of demons that already exist in the series, as...
  11. Demi_Fiend

Bump! Still looking for artists who can do walking sprites, battlebacks, and character art. Since this is a lot of work for just one person, each job is a separate position.

Latest Profile Posts

Oh wow, just got word the police are looking for an armed suspect within a 2 block radius of my office. Super glad I'm not there right now. :kaoswt:
Sheila Nagase

same caption as before. :3
"Be as honest as you possibly can as often as you can. It makes your lies much easier to believe."
Each new game means new ways to survive and you need to adapt when you have 10 different stores with lots of items for your adventure

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cainfatal