Recent content by Demi_Fiend

1. Demi_Fiend

SMT-Like Fusion System

Hello everybody! So, I'm looking for a character fusion system, similar to the Shin Megami Tensei series. The fusion menu should be accessible through an event. There are two basic kinds of fusion: 1) Normal Fusion: The game gives you a list of your characters (not counting the lead...
  2. Demi_Fiend

SMT Fusion System

bump
  3. Demi_Fiend

SMT Fusion System

Bump
  4. Demi_Fiend

SMT Fusion System

bump
  5. Demi_Fiend

FREE Recruiting artists (charsets and UI) for SMT Armageddon

As of now, I'm looking to fill 2 positions. One for a spriter (to do character sets) and one for an artist (demon art).
  6. Demi_Fiend

SMT Fusion System

Bump!
  7. Demi_Fiend

SMT Fusion System

Hi! I'm looking for someone to make some changes to a script that replicates the fusion system from the Shin Megami Tensei series. While the script is mostly complete, there are still some bugs as well as changes I'd like to make. Below is a general description of the fusion system...
  8. Demi_Fiend

Bump! Currently 2 spots open: Pixel artist to do a few charsets UI artist
  9. Demi_Fiend

Bumpity bump! There are currently 3 spots open: Pixel artists who can do charsets UI artist (battle and menus) Scripter to do a few of the remaining scripts
  10. Demi_Fiend

Bump! Big change with the UI is coming soon, as well as the actual game resolution. In regards to positions, there are 3 spots currently open: Pixel artist who can do character walking sprites Artist to make art for the 180 demons. This is a mix of demons that already exist in the series, as...
  11. Demi_Fiend

Bump! Still looking for artists who can do walking sprites, battlebacks, and character art. Since this is a lot of work for just one person, each job is a separate position.
  12. Demi_Fiend

@Dodokajet The art is going to need a bit of dedication, as the style should be consistent throughout.
  13. Demi_Fiend

Bumpity bump! Major Update: The demo is no longer happening. It was decided that the focus should be on the actual game itself instead of a short, playable portion. In regards to the game, the story and scripts are complete, and all that needs to be done are maps, events, and some graphical...
  14. Demi_Fiend

Requesting Game Logo

It looks really good. Thanks! @Blanc
  15. Demi_Fiend

Requesting Game Logo

Bump!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

How is it possible that Paper Mario 2 is both longer than I thought but shorter than I remember?
Yeseylon wrote on ct_bolt's profile.
First language: Javascript.

Me: Is... is this a sentient AI???
"Got your game? Cause its time to duel!"

I'm so into YuGiOh these days...
(And of course the hand is awful)
Been working on this new character for the battle system It's BOSS time!
Happy Year of the Rat all! Wish everyone can achieve their dream this year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G05B3