Demimura
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ugh, rewriting a part of the story is such a pain!
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    And oftentimes, so worth it.
    Misaki
    Misaki
    Reminds me of a story I writ for a game. The game is done already - but every time I play it I feel like I did a terrible job at writing/this could of fit into this part.
    cane_danko
    cane_danko
    i agree lol though can be fun just yea seems like most of writing is just getting through the writer's block part
    Would a main character that uses "strong language" be abnormal in an rpg?
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    It has to fit with who this character is. If they're a gangster or someone like that, then yeah, they should swear and speak very bluntly. Likewise a very angry person would also swear a lot. Don't censor art. If this is what your setting needs, then use it. Just don't overdo it. Profanity is like a seasoning. It's good in small doses.
    Demimura
    Demimura
    Well the main character is a female Dark hero Antagonist, that is plotting to control 9 worlds, my idea for her is a mixture of Revi from black lagoon and Laharl from disgaea if that makes sense. when i mean strong language i mean like tv friendly language you'd see on shows for older audiences (so F*ck and Sh*t wouldn't be used)
    Kes
    Kes
    Status updates is not the place for this sort of question, especially as it will generate lengthy discussion. Please start a new thread in the 'General Discussion' forum.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Old chiptune loops free for use.
I think I've got my hero designs pretty much finialised ( still got some tweaks. ) In the end it'll be the four outfit colour variants with four different skintones.

I'm a bit conflicted. One the one hand, it's quite visually cool to make bodies of water that the player can interact with by going into it. However obscuring the player character from a gameplay perspective is pretty bad. Hmm... There's the option to make the area around the player visible, but then that kind of defeats the purpose of submerging them. :unsure:
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Another two plugins done! One being an on map grid inventory.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SupermeZ