Recent content by Demiqas

1. Demiqas

Game & Map Screenshots 7

adorable
  2. Demiqas

Power Master 1: A Strange Journey

Just in case you were unaware, youve uploaded your whole project, including all the files used + the .proj files
  3. Demiqas

What are you tired of seeing in RPG Maker games?

Trying out some more games in the completed games section.. The lack of testing that is done after finishing a game. It is very obvious with certain games that the author didn't even play through the first 5 minutes of their own game, because there's a game breaking bug that doesn't allow you to...
  4. Demiqas

What are you tired of seeing in RPG Maker games?

First of all, he has the right to voice his opinion as much as you have to right to. Second of all, the right to voice your opinion doesn't mean everyone's forced to agree or even listen to it in the first place.
  5. Demiqas

Can automapping be really as good as parallax mapping?

everything you have said about parallax mapping in this thread is entirely based on your own assumptions. Making your first few maps especially if you have no editing software experience will take you some more time, but once you get used to it you get a lot quicker and more efficient at it. I...
  6. Demiqas

Is it Cheating?

I would be surprised if it didn't, there must be some limitation.
  7. Demiqas

Is it Cheating?

All the mapping issues can honestly be solved by using parallax mapping, which in my opinion should start being the norm. With each passing day the RTP starts becoming duller and duller.
  8. Demiqas

Do you prefer longer or shorter detailed story plots?

It genuinely doesn't matter as long as your story is good. A bad story is going to be disliked either way.
  9. Demiqas

Game & Map Screenshots 7

It looks good on first sight but you're mixing different styles here. All your placed objects including the trees don't fit with the terrain. Try getting more washed out and slightly bigger objects.
  10. Demiqas

Harbingers of Woe

I redownloaded it and it's working properly now ^^
  11. Demiqas

Harbingers of Woe

Game freezes for ~3 seconds about every ~7 seconds. I don't have this issue with any other RPG maker game so it's nothing on my side.
  12. Demiqas

How do you feel about LGBT characters in games?

Politics in my video games is the last thing I'd ever want, which is unfortunately appearing in increasing numbers. I probably wouldn't even notice it if you don't pour all the attention into that LGBT character. This thread is not a good start to that.
  13. Demiqas

Game & Map Screenshots 7

I may not be an expert in thermodynamics but I don't think a furnace next to a fully frozen wall would work that well.
  14. Demiqas

Confusion regarding mapping.

>I made 20 maps completely in parallax >I don't know what layers mean or which scripts to use something doesn't sound quite right here as for the question, there is only one script you need for parallax mapping, and that is a tile lock script so the parallax picture displays properly in-game...
  15. Demiqas

Game & Map Screenshots 7

@PandaMaru absof-inglutely magnificent

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Devilstick