Recent content by Demiurge

1. Demiurge

Do you have a #1 favorite game? Which one?

You literally stole what I was about to say (minus the husband part). :P Final Fantasy X was my first RPG and the one that made me fall in love with the series and the genre. I've played many "better" games since then but that one will always have a special place in my heart.
  2. Demiurge

Clever way to fill dungeons with light without a lantern?

I'd like to add that you could also take into account the denizens of said dungeon. If bandits or goblins lived there maybe they'd light camp fires to see or animals may have evolved to glow in the dark (if you have them walking around the map and not just appear during random encounters)...
  3. Demiurge

It's really something when you stumble upon a forum you haven't visited in almost 4 years...

It's really something when you stumble upon a forum you haven't visited in almost 4 years. Everything's so different, but at the same time so nostalgic. Hello world, again~
  4. Demiurge

Degica? Oh, you must mean Dejickah.

Degica? Oh, you must mean Dejickah.
  5. Demiurge

Gak Gak Gak

Gak Gak Gak
  6. Demiurge

You mean rpgmakerweb.com? Why, that's the best site in the whole world! :P

You mean rpgmakerweb.com? Why, that's the best site in the whole world! :P
  7. Demiurge

Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious. :P

Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious. :P
  8. Demiurge

Final Fantasy Series

I'd like to rejoin this thread with the following statements. I enjoyed both FFXIII and FFX-2. Not the best games made, but fun nevertheless. I'm eagerly waiting for FFXIII-Versus (As I'm guessing we all are). Final Fantasy X is best Final Fantasy. The reason I got a PS3 was for Kingdom...
  9. Demiurge

Hey guys, I'm back! Sort of. I'm very busy this year with school so I don't know how often I'll...

Hey guys, I'm back! Sort of. I'm very busy this year with school so I don't know how often I'll be online. I might also start work on a new project. I might involve ponies..... just saying... :P
  10. Demiurge

First world problems. I have so many backups, I don't know which is the original. XD

First world problems. I have so many backups, I don't know which is the original. XD
  11. Demiurge

SUBMIT! SUBMIT! SUBMIT! Cookies if you know where this is from. ^^

SUBMIT! SUBMIT! SUBMIT! Cookies if you know where this is from. ^^
  12. Demiurge

Great idea, provided you can get it to work properly. :D

Great idea, provided you can get it to work properly. :D
  13. Demiurge

Oh I remember playing lol girls. Awful game, but pretty funny. (Immature funny though, not...

Oh I remember playing lol girls. Awful game, but pretty funny. (Immature funny though, not clever funny).
  14. Demiurge

Wait, your least favorite in looks and stuff or in battle/stats/attacks?

Wait, your least favorite in looks and stuff or in battle/stats/attacks?
  15. Demiurge

Oops, just saw the previous comments. :P

Oops, just saw the previous comments. :P

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Turns out 4 layers is A LOT.
I noticed random Japanese dialogue in the FF7 remake while playing in English. More than once. Just now I saved a vid where Tifa spoke Japanese after a battle. We all make mistakes lol, this is kinda funny though
I wonder if the new RPG Maker will have a built-in ABS for maps or a light effect system plugin out of the box.
Not having false expectations, but if it has both, then wow. I am gonna party all night. Nah I lie. I will party all night anyway, just searching for a good excuse. :stickytongue:
And BAM!, the moment you do understand Python setters by studying JS prototypes. That's called SERENDIPITY, coming with something when you was searching for something else. From "The three Princes of Serendib", a persian novel.
The sinking feeling when you realize your grandmother probably isn't long for this world, and the frustration when you know that this pandemic will take her away...not because she has Covid, but because no doctor is willing to see a patient to even run simple diagnostics anymore if one of her symptoms happens to be a recurring fever, even if her primary care physician gives her the test and it comes back negative.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnimeciDuracell