Recent content by Demon God Démigra

1. Demon God Démigra

I hate tile based maps. Hand-drawn maps are win.

I hate tile based maps. Hand-drawn maps are win.
  2. Demon God Démigra

ReStaff June 2015

Got curious. Pressed play on the preview button of What Are These Monsters. Scrolled faster than light-speed, to the download link. Slammed the download button so hard I nearly broke my finger. 
  3. Demon God Démigra

I love the Neptunia games, personally... Including the "kawaiiness". Haha

I love the Neptunia games, personally... Including the "kawaiiness". Haha
  4. Demon God Démigra

--Wishes he knew how to make music (Excluding Utau).--

--Wishes he knew how to make music (Excluding Utau).--
  5. Demon God Démigra

I would. I enjoy reading and learning.

I would. I enjoy reading and learning.
  6. Demon God Démigra

June Goals & Progress Thread

+ Found someone to collaborate with on a project similar to he programmer calling in my signature. So my goal is to have a functional representation of it (Although it likely won't be released soon, I will have it in hand for personal purposes and I'll show the progress made, of course.) +...
  7. Demon God Démigra

Mid-week Madness!

Someone gifted me a Steam copy of ACE, Futuristic Heroes and BGM, Futuristic Tiles, and Sci-Fi SFX pack. I bought the Germania tiles for my team's first game because those are my favorite tiles so far in the DLC. I also bought Dark Heroes which I'm using in my demo/test project, and...
  8. Demon God Démigra

Mid-week Madness!

@Archeia I understood that sample customization you posted in the thread, but I haven't gotten the chance to download the lite engine yet. I'll probably end up buying anyway. @Dekita I even understood some of that code. Haha Gave me a laugh.
  9. Demon God Démigra

Mid-week Madness!

@Andar Just as long as the manual has descriptions of what the necessary scripts do, I'd benefit. I'm regrettably one of those types who... Learn best by watching videos and doing things along with the instructors (And then trial and error modifications to customize further... Once I have an...
  10. Demon God Démigra

Mid-week Madness!

I sort of want to get Luna Engine, but I'm deterred by just how many people are saying that the "little to no programming knowledge" quote is quite a stretch. I'm new to Maker and have zero programming knowledge. I do, however, have a GUI in mind that I want for my demo project (Not to be...
  11. Demon God Démigra

The Resource WIP thread 2

What is burn/dodge? I used standard brush in Paint Tool SAI. Sorry my shading isn't very good. Haha
  12. Demon God Démigra

Ark of the Arts (Short Music Shop)

Yes, it's workable as requested. I may request another piece at a later time though if you don't mind and are still open.
  13. Demon God Démigra

Ark of the Arts (Short Music Shop)

It's very pretty and I'll certainly use it. I thank you. 
  14. Demon God Démigra

Ha! My tablet arrived. Good riddance trying to do decent sketches with a mouse. Your ways will...

Ha! My tablet arrived. Good riddance trying to do decent sketches with a mouse. Your ways will not be missed.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

last time i used this site i was a different gender.. wow rlly makes u think... anyway transing ur gender is pretty cool and theres hair growing on my feet now 10/10
I should have listened to RPGMAKER Meme thread. I should have backed up my data. The Orphan of Time, my WIP, is completely gone, all those hours of work are completely gone :(
God what was my life before smartphones (I had a grandma's phone before wednesday)
Stream will be live shortly with The Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!
I have a specialized class on intellectual property this semester (on Patent and Trademarks, Copyrights is next semester). Only had a quick overview of that in previous business law classes. I'll be able to help more people here when it comes to knowing what to do and your rights for intellectual property!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coffve