Demonbane
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi was just reading a topic you made about Grid free Doo Dads and you had the same problem I am having right now , when I start the game the faces don't appear but they do appear once you open and close the menu one time , I just wanted to ask did you ever find a fix for this ?
    Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    That bug has trolled Drifty during his let's make a game series too, he still hasn't figured out how to fix it.
    Kes
    Kes
    Please remember not to use Status Updates to ask Support questions, that is not their purpose. Also, a half decent explanation (if there had been one) could not fit into the character limits of Updates. Always post a thread in the relevant section.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I was away this days here in the forum but it was for a good cause!
The trailer of the demo of Luke Inn is on youtube and I am so happy!
I need to see the bugs of the game but I am happy that I have new content to show!

The last part of the modern interior will be ready soon. This will be a B-tile. With interior items for the kitchen, bathroom, toilet and storage room.
This frantic shooting ARPG plugin for MZ looks really great. Here is the link to a post from the official Japanese RPG Maker forum.
We start in 5 minutes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odys123