Recent content by demonwalker

1. demonwalker

Character Creation Screen

. I am going to try now. This really looks great. !!! B) :)
  2. demonwalker

DMV Param Distribute (stat)

Yes, they are switched ON and they are above the parameter plugin. >_>
  3. demonwalker

Yes i do. :(
  4. demonwalker

Hi, I don't have any 0 in my values at all. I just have the default settings and haven't changed a thing. >_>
  5. demonwalker

Hi Dekita, I am trying to use your plugin and received the following error as in the screenshot. I have no other plugins/scripts running. Please find the image of error and the F8 screen of the same. Looking forward to hear from you to solve the issue. Thanks.
  6. demonwalker

Need assistance in Yanfly Item upgrade

Hi Kiriseo, Thanks. I tried first disabling all the other plugins and still din work but after I tried the same with a test project all together and it worked just having the 2 plugins. I have no idea what could have went wrong. >_> :( Whatever that might be I guess I have to start...
  7. demonwalker

yes i did and here is how it looks like
  8. demonwalker

Hi InBlash, Sure. Please find the attached screenshot and let me know if you need more details. Thanks in advance. :)  
  9. demonwalker

Initially I did that too. It din work either.
  10. demonwalker

Hi Guys, Am kinda new to all this and I am learning. First of all. I have had great experience learning these scripts and resources provided by so many wonderful experts. So Thank you all. I was trying to use Yanfly Item Upgrade and for some reason it is not working for me even after following...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Wasting so much time trying to get a sprite behavior to work. I feel like banging my head against a wall.
Well... it’s been a real pain in the IRS today. :/
My kitty still young (3-4 months), I think I could teach her some funny tricks... like: "Play dead-ly good music for my games"
Here's a quality DPS class idea: The Beekeeper, who uses the "Bees!!" skill to attack and poison enemies.
Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinion