Recent content by Derahex

1. Derahex

How does Ruby/RGSS3 find files?

Nice! Thanks Xane, what i was looking for was indeed in Cache. Here's where all that importing is going on! I was easily able to create a new method for importing the animated battler sprites with Battlers folder as the path. Just using self.battler crashed, since that import asks for filename...
  2. Derahex

Seems there is no such line as Bitmap.new in this script. I've searched for the line Characters (the path concerned) before (and did so again) with no luck. Tried to look if it references the default code Sprite_Character or other, and curiously, it seems none of the Sprite_X or the Game_X...
  3. Derahex

Hi. Trying to modify a script to change the location/path it looks for image files. The default location is Characters, and that will not do. It'll cause clutter from an inordinate amount of image files in a single location. I'd like to change this to its own custom location, but would settle...
  4. Derahex

Over used, underrated, stop using - plots

I have developed a thing-type stuff: The 3 main reasons for an antagonist's existence: 1: They wish to rule/destroy the kingdom/world/universe. 2: They greedily wish for power, money or some other priceless thing. Can also lead to No. 1 3: Revenge And this works for most any story, if looked...
  5. Derahex

FINALLY RELEASED THE FIRST VERSION OF MY GAME!

FINALLY RELEASED THE FIRST VERSION OF MY GAME!
  6. Derahex

Far From Over

Yeah, I understand completely. These pas 9 months I've been swamped in... well EVERYTHING!! Seems like I've made no progressed at all in my own projects! --EDIT-- Also, download link's borked. I can't play your game.  :distrust:
  7. Derahex

{Early Demo} Destiny is Pastries!

Thank you for taking some of your precious time to view this here post !   Without further ado, I present :     Destiny is Pastries ! v.0     (As you may imagine, there is a certain food group involved here.)     In this "One of a kind Game", as in, there are probably a million...
  8. Derahex

Far From Over

Interesting! Now THIS stands out a bit from the rest... I'll try the Demo when I have time!
  9. Derahex

Story Design Question

Well I wish you good luck on your Quest of creating your game, I'll be checking on your progress from time to time. This looks interesting. My projects are currently on hiatus and I have nothing else to do !
  10. Derahex

Story Design Question

Well, first of all avoid any archetypes or classics. For example: A Evil Lord of Evil who wants to rule/destroy the kindom/world/universe just for the heck of it is something to avoid. Also avoid princesses (Obviously) Since it's a sterotype. (Unless your story is very good and pertinent, then...
  11. Derahex

Adf.ly too annoying ?

"I don't think you can recover it" FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  12. Derahex

Adf.ly too annoying ?

Yeah... Was kinda expecting that. Ah well, whatever. Oh and where could I recover a new post I was typing ? The damned thing just froze in my face 2 minutes ago. And I've been working on it for an hour.
  13. Derahex

Adf.ly too annoying ?

I wish to ask if it is allowed to use adf.ly for the download of my game or if that's to annoying. Expecting a response from an admin...  Later.
  14. Derahex

Problem Exporting Game...

WELL. Nevermind everything. I figured out what the problem was. A .pdn (Paint Dot Net) File was located in the graphics folder, that's what was glitching it. Hence the "Failed to create bitmap". TOPIC CLOSED. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
  15. Derahex

Problem Exporting Game...

I GOT SOME MORE INFO: I don't think it's the Yanfly Ace Message system since one of my idea testing games has it and it doesn't crash when exporting an encrypted archive like my actual game does. Also, the error message says it's in the cache script thing "Script 'Cache' line 106: RGSSError...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just booked a spot for my COVID vaccine today. I am just waiting to see when they can get me in. I'll be so happy when I don't have to be paranoid about the virus anymore. I'm also thinking about moving to Atlanta, Georgia, Denver, Colorado, or Houston, Texas in the far future. Maybe once my channel gets off the ground.
Went to get a haircut today, and the lady cut my hair too short... Well I suppose with the pandemic I'm not going out a lot, but it still feels a bit uncomfortable.
For real, they didn't tell me anything about THAT dragon bomber before. It could be the greatest invention since sliced bread, that's for sure!
Random Thought: Team Visustella has become the Power Rangers of RPG Maker, and Yanfly is their Zordon.
Can house furniture be used as a weapon?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sirmatheus