Recent content by derekwst3

1. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

okay thanks kilitar for the information.....I appreciate the help
  2. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Hello Yanfly I am trying to use your YEP_PartySystem and use a common event that changes the max party members to 5 (normally 4), then summon a extra character, I'm using a common event that activates when I activate a skill *Plugin Command : ChangePartyMax 5 *Change Party Member : Add joe...
  3. Thalzon's Battlers and Faces

how about a power ranger or crayon monster set...... i know kinda random but army of crayons would be awesome, a power ranger like set would also be fun for a comedy like scene/game thanks if you do decide to do something like these
  4. Plot and Character Feedback

This is my general idea: It starts out with a background story where strange beings were thrown out of a portal to a new world. These beings were not human they looked human but they had magic abilities, which only animals can harness. The humans of this world started calling them demons. The...
  5. Ratio of plot/optional areas

im kinda new at this myself. i have been working on one game where the side quests will either unlock other side quests that will either help unlock their "legendary weapons", or unlock 5 secret characters, i trying to throw the more humoris jokes there to make the quests less boring, im also...
  6. snow maps

interesting idea, might save time making games, you can download other maps and do research on how they built there maps....

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Evening humans! How goes the game make?
The anime characters we saw 20 years ago,
still have the same age when we see them now.
Somehow it's strange but also beautiful.
It's like no matter how much we change,
there's certain part of ourselves we can reconnect to when we see them again.
Took a long, long time, way longer than it should to be honest...but I've finally finished the big content update to my demo!
Lots of not good things happening IRL but I'm not gonna let this day end like this. Quote time:
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

So, keep going, lads. Whatever you do keep going. Until next time.

It's a Spanish devlog don't get scared!. (please)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mfgnd